Joshua Zirkzee

draconifire

I couldn't find a thread on him.
joshua-zirkzee-bologna-2023-2324-1701153317-122682.jpg
Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 08.35.53.png

Promising CF
Why haven't we linked with him? He looks to be a very flexible Striker.
He Isn't that expensive all things considered. Looks to be an ideal CF to replace Lewandowski when his contract finishes.

draconifire

He's been linked with Arsenal and ManU.
We have a void he can fill. He may not be the greatest, but then that would cost 2-3x more.
Alas, we went with Roque.

draconifire

dope :stoner: can play left centre right

strong weak foot _ strong and moves well + great composure in front of goal

reads the game well

bet his price blows up real quick lickety-split
Yo, The video's not working @snowy
I do agree with you. The guy looks to be good. Goes for cheap considering he's a Forward and can play various roles. Perfect for free flowing football. A season or two and the guys goes to EPL for at least 80m.

Birdy

Zirkzee to Milan for 40m + 10m commission, total 50m package
Romano reported
a STEAL for his quality and the inflated market of today

He would have been ideal for us, a modern striker, double footed, that can link up play like a midfielder
But instead some geniuses let a guy like Xavi who has no clue about recruitment pick a retiree
for the same price and a little bit more

Messi983

Zirkzee was a nobody two years ago, lol. Even last season he only scored two goals.

Even now I don't see him as a great goal scorer. Lot to like about him but don't see him consistently scoring more than 10-15 goals per season so would need to play alongside good scoring wingers (which we don't have) to get the best out of him.

BTW, called up for Euros to replace injured Brobbey. Let's see how he'll do.

draconifire

Would have been a decent player for us.
I think he could have replaced/substitute Lewa for us, but Flick has to not play his previous style.
His only problem is he doesn't score a lot, and the team has to rely more on the wingers and CAM for that output. But I think we have Fermin for that position with Yamal being a good winger and Raphinha a decent scorer. He's good defensively too.
He is most similar to the Muller role that Flick had in his Bayern days.

Home of Barca Fans