22 - İlkay Gündoğan

Temptation

He earned it with end of season form. Barcelona interest would have got him a better deal too.

Obviously was keen on joining Barca, decided to sit at home with a Turkish coffee and watch some Xavi ball, then said fuck that.

Love how it has to be Turkish coffee. :lol: :lol:

Temptation

On a side note, am I the only one who isn’t into CR7’s current girlfriend? Not my type at all. :lol:
I think she's way below average for a model. She looks so normal and unappealing. Same with Antonella. Atleast Georgina is kinda conventionally good looking. With Antonella, I never saw the appeal. Would not bang/10.

delancey

I think she's way below average for a model. She looks so normal and unappealing. Same with Antonella. Atleast Georgina is kinda conventionally good looking. With Antonella, I never saw the appeal. Would not bang/10.
About Georgina, I don’t like her body type. I’m a big guy, and I feel she’d crush me. 😂 Something masculine about her appearance.

I’ve always been into tall and slender women, preferably with an Eastern European look. And Turkish women… I am a sucker for those beautiful green eyes. 🥹

With that said, I think Antonella is cute.

Home of Barca Fans