Harry Kane

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think many guys understand the Bundesliga wrong, its a good league, you see it international but the problem of this league is that they are mentally too weak (except Gladbach :p ) to play against Bayern, thats why its easier for a striker to score goals there. But lewa and kane are terrific strikers, lewa produced also great numbers in cl and Kane has proved himself in the strongest league in the world. Its not like Braithwaite goes to Bundesliga and scores 40 🤣

MTL_Barca

All he's doing is showing how Lewa's cartoon numbers in B. liga with Bayern were nothing special.

Kane is producing as much or more with an inferior team (compared to some of the teams Lewa had).
Guirassy randomly scoring like 2 goals a week would be a better example :lol: Kane is a world class striker, so that doesn't really say much.

It's probably relatively easy to get 20+ for any quality CF playing for Bayern (even Choupo-Moting could've reached that had he played as a starter all season), but 30+ or even 40+ in 34 games is still quite impressive. I don't think there are that many players that could do that right now tbh.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Guirassy randomly scoring like 2 goals a week would be a better example :lol: Kane is a world class striker, so that doesn't really say much.

It's probably relatively easy to get 20+ for any quality CF playing for Bayern (even Choupo-Moting could've reached that had he played as a starter all season), but 30+ or even 40+ in 34 games is still quite impressive. I don't think there are that many players that could do that right now tbh.

Finally a guy with a brain! 🐮

Also comparing him now with 35 years to his prime years is nonsense, i mean many guys were furious when OG has done this comparison with Messi 🤓

And its normal that you have a fantastic team around you to score 40 goals, Messi and Ronaldo had 2 of the greatest teams in history to score 40-50 goals in league, you dont get these numbers if you play for a second tier team 🍔

The double standards in this forum is insane!

KingLeo10

His all around game is astonishingly good. Underrated him because I only ever saw Spurs and England shit the bed. The only Q is how he'll deliver in the CL KO stages and this summer's Euros. One of those 2 trophies and he can start being talked about as an all time great striker.

Andresito

Staff member
Look at those names lol. Compare it to who were there 5-10 years ago.
f60lkn580ezb1.jpg

Home of Barca Fans