Gerard Deulofeu

Windhook

Has been out since January 2023. Sad for him, Van Basten was out of action permanently about Gerard's age. Just popped up in my mind, there's no comparison of course.

I wish Gerard luck. Udinese are likely to respect his contract and offer him coaching role.

Speaking on the Jijantes Twitch channel via Calciomercato.com Deulofeu said: “For several months I’ve known that I might not play again.

"I can’t do what I love for a long time, I haven’t played for over a year. I can’t say much, but I’m going through an ordeal.

"You can’t imagine what I’m going through. I’m trying to recover in every way, but I’ve accepted the idea that I may never recover.

"I had an injury in 2020, my knee was very traumatized, but I managed to recover. I then suffered another injury, for a third time and there were complications.

“I can’t say much because I have an agreement with my club, but I’ll just say that it’s a real ordeal, you can’t imagine what’s happening to me.

"However, I’m trying to recover in every way. But I’m also preparing for what could be a post-playing career.”

Home of Barca Fans