FC Barcelona B

X

xaviniesta

sergi roberto was like a little boss there. definately a first team material. grimaldo in second half was impressive too. everybody else should really look in the mirror. thiago said that rafa was always the better of them and every game i'm waiting a lot more from him, he always disapoints me.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Rafinha is looking distinctly supporting cast material and that's just not good enough for the first team...Remarkable how similar the personality of the capital club's cantera is to the first team

KacaK

Material for Barcelona A have only and only Rafinha and Sergi Roberto....
Deulofeu is not good even for Barca B...he has not skills, technique and eye for our style ...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Don't forget Grimaldo and possibly Dongou. Rafinha and Roberto will find it hard due to the competition

Trickykid

Material for Barcelona A have only and only Rafinha and Sergi Roberto....
Deulofeu is not good even for Barca B...he has not skills, technique and eye for our style ...

Don't be retarded. He's clearly one of the few that makes anything happen in this team.

SamperFCB

*facepalm* What a horrible line up this afternoon... Dongou & Espinosa definitely deserve a spot in the starting line-up.

Oier
Balliu - Lombán - Planas - Grimaldo
Rafinha - Ilie - Lobato
Kiko - Luis Alberto - Deulofeu​

X

xaviniesta

this is lineup reminds me of what ac milan were in early 2000's and what they are now. same with barca b only what they were under pep and what they are now.

besides grimaldo and maybe rafa i don't see anybody there that could succeed in first team.

USWAY

I dunno. They're doing a hell of Alot better than last year so far. Plus Lobato comes of the bench when Roberto is there.

Home of Barca Fans