FC Barcelona B

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
wtf was that? it was over 2 metres offside...

I won't say that RM bribed the ref, because that's probably not the case, but it's obvious that he's being paid by someone... possibly someone betting money on a Castilla win

Or he's incredibly shit, no, make that criminally shit

X

xaviniesta

nah, it wasn't because it was barca player who passed the ball, but the linesman didnt see this. right call from the ref, they still have balls to take these calls. tho i know this always makes a lot of polemica.

to the final shot seemed to be offside from jese. he was clearly active there and distract the defender.

Last edited:

Trickykid

nah, it wasn't because it was barca player who passed the ball, but the linesman didnt see this. right call from the ref, they still have balls to take these calls. tho i know this always makes a lot of polemica.

Well, if that's the case, it was a pretty good call from the ref.

X

xaviniesta

he didn't pass the ball,it bounced of him

not that, before.

1:30
similar to this situation. i remember everybody were so angry back then that ref didn't see that the defender passedthe and it shouldve been counted. same sitation today.

this barca team deserves to lose, they are so crap. some guys here should really learn to lose if you don't want to turn into crying madridistas here..

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

to the final shot seemed to be offside from jese. he was clearly active there and distract the defender.

doesn't matter since the players influenced it, or rather: the rm player tried to pass to a player who was offside -> the call should have been made -> but the barca player failed the clearance and the ref lowered the flag.

He shouldn't have since it was still the same situation

Clarification: It wasn't the final pass from the barca player that was important, it was in the buildup when the rm player tried the pass

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
Take a chill pill. This Madrid "Castilla" is as old as the senior Real Madrid team. :lol:

Starting XI age:

Real Madrid Castilla: 18, 19, 19, 21, 21, 22, 23, 23, 23, 24, 24
Barca B: 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 20, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25

Real Madrid have 5 players who are 23 or older. We have 7 players who are 20 or younger. Also most of our promising players have been promoted recently. Add Thiago, Bartra and Montoya there and we win this 5:0.

El Gato

Villarato!
Clarification: It wasn't the final pass from the barca player that was important, it was in the buildup when the rm player tried the pass

It's the point he's trying to make.. YOUR PLAYER tried the pass with the point of his boot.

Home of Barca Fans