F1

El Gato

Villarato!
Ferrari not even ready to put tyres on in two separate stops. The usual comedy

This is shaping up a nice race. Give use another 2 or 3 rainy spells

Windhook

Once again the Ferrari circus was about to happen. Leclerc was told to not risk the car in the final laps and he locked wheels in the end. :lol:

And after the finish line he overtook Sainz without any team love.

He has a great talent, but so do everyone in F1, except the sugardaddy driver, the Japanese Honda driver and the Communist Party of China guy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Russell lol. If he had passed Norris when he had the chance I think Mercedes catch up to Sainz.

In the end he cost himself, Hamilton and then ended up binning it anyway.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not until they give Leclerc a functional vehicle I guess
Max even drove hungover in Qatar as per Horner

Also, lol Checo, useless melt last few months, things look good and gets pipped by legendary Fernando drive

fergus90

Verstappen is a great driver in great machinery.

I’m not his biggest fan but he rarely makes mistakes and was obvious when he arrived at 17 he was destined for greatness.

Probably not going to be until 2026 when the reg changes are introduced where he won’t be clear favourite. That’s assuming they don’t nail that concept too.

fergus90

Lewis deserves a better race car than this, he has no right to win of course but it’s going to be the most pathetic end to a great career.

To be fair even when he was unbeatable, the team was still making shitty strategy calls and constant 3 second pit stops. But it got covered by the powerful engine.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Verstappen was a great driver in not so great machinery too. Just a generational talent.

That said, I wish Red Bull had the balls to put Alonso in Checo's seat. Would be fireworks and an actual title fight if no one else can muster up something.

Never going to happen though.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lewis deserves a better race car than this, he has no right to win of course but it’s going to be the most pathetic end to a great career.
Not like Schumacher, Vettel or Raikkonen finished in stunning cars. Every champion does their time at the back of the grid.

Home of Barca Fans