Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

blaugrana1987

Good for you mate. But you're not voting for the Ballon D'Or

I truly think that without this Cup he is hardly going to win Bdor. IMO, Messi would be slight favorite if all 3 (Suarez, Ronaldo and Messi) continue like that. But just because Suarez is looked at like he is an animal, think he was every bit as good as Messi this year, if not better.

Messi's all around game lately is just simply better then Ronaldos, and in comparison to 2014, Ronaldo doesn't have stats to back him up (he was great in 2014 all around though). Messi already is closing on his record year in terms of assists, he is animal lately.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I truly think that without this Cup he is hardly going to win Bdor. IMO, Messi would be slight favorite if all 3 (Suarez, Ronaldo and Messi) continue like that. But just because Suarez is looked at like he is an animal, think he was every bit as good as Messi this year, if not better.

Messi's all around game lately is just simply better then Ronaldos, and in comparison to 2014, Ronaldo doesn't have stats to back him up (he was great in 2014 all around though). Messi already is closing on his record year in terms of assists, he is animal lately.

Yeah I know, I don't think Ronaldo is anywhere close to Messi's level overall nowadays. But in that post, I was talking in context to my reply to gasgas.

I don't know who will win it this year. We have half a year to go and we'll have to see how Suarez does especially.

blaugrana1987

Yeah I know, I don't think Ronaldo is anywhere close to Messi's level overall nowadays. But in that post, I was talking in context to my reply to gasgas.

I don't know who will win it this year. We have half a year to go and we'll have to see how Suarez does especially.

Suarez has no chance, probably less then Neymar because of his biting issues. If Ronaldo wins Euro, even with these performance, he will win it. If he doesn't 2nd part of the season will tell us more.

Would love Suarez to win it though, he could have won it in 2013 as well.

F

Flavia

Messi won La liga, Copa del rey, and made it the final in copa america and was the best player of the tournament.
Ronaldo only has CL and hes been absolute shit in the euros. Portugal hasnt even won a single game. How can he possibly win the ballon dor?

Simple. Hype. These days it's either him or Messi. Performances on the pitch seem to be forgotten. When Messi isn't beasting it, cr gets it if he won titles. Or even if he didn't, like in 2013.
Messi missing the pk in copa really hampered his chances. If he had scored, but argentina lost it, it wouldn't be as bad.

blaugrana1987

Simple. Hype. These days it's either him or Messi. Performances on the pitch seem to be forgotten. When Messi isn't beasting it, cr gets it if he won titles. Or even if he didn't, like in 2013.
Messi missing the pk in copa really hampered his chances. If he had scored, but argentina lost it, it wouldn't be as bad.
Messi lost in 2013 because of months of injuries and Ronaldos great performance in November. Even then, Messi lost two years with very small margins (in 2014 should have been bigger).

I just think pretty much everyone see Ronaldo is currently no match for Messi.

barcafan161

Messi won La liga, Copa del rey, and made it the final in copa america and was the best player of the tournament.
Ronaldo only has CL and hes been absolute shit in the euros. Portugal hasnt even won a single game. How can he possibly win the ballon dor?

Messi was suppose to make the copa final though. Thats the thing and he missed a pen in the biggest moment. People will remember that. Portugal weren't expected to get anywhere near this far. Ronaldo won the CL and sadly people view that above any other trophy.

El Flaco

Fan runs onto the pitch during Poland vs Portugal game

[gfy]SmoothJealousBassethound[/gfy]

[gfy]ShyAcademicHornet[/gfy]

Catalan Fan

The security was shit at games from what I saw.I'ts obviously hard to stop one person getting onto the pitch but the checks going into the stadiums were poor.During our first match they just felt what was in our pockets, didn't do a proper search at all.

A couple of our guys had lighters confiscated, yet flares and bangers were let off in many of the grounds, including both games we attended.

Home of Barca Fans