Erling Haaland

Barcilliant

He is alot better than Mbappe. Mbappe is a terrific player but Haaland is another level. I think Utd or City will splash the cash for him.

Androutsos

If you think an incoming Laporta isn't gonna spend a lot of fucking money to show how big his dick is you are sorely mistaken.

JamDav1982

He is being linked with Real a lot but the only question would be if he would want to possibly be in same team as the likes of Mbappe.

There is only room for one star man that team is built for and is on pens etc and if have ambitions of goal records/balon dors is it wise to be in same team as the next player competing for it.

If the Super League/extended CL goes ahead Barca/Real become more attractive as at moment Spain looks a bit left behind and not the most marketable or desired destination in any way it was in the past.

Haaland and Mbappe at Real would be absolutely deadly but more think about it surely it suits both to be main men at huge clubs that are marketed as competing as the rivalry as Messi/Ronaldo did.

Maybe it wont be at Barca and Real that rivalry takes place but not sure both at same club would feed into that or keep both happy for long.

Or that is all wishful thinking and Real have them both next summer.

If Messi stays cannot see any reason why Haaland would sign. The team would be set up for Messi in completely different/slower style that is not best suited for him.

Last edited:

behindbrowneyes

Laporta will try to get him in summer 2022. With that being the World Cup Year in Qatar, Leo will leave that summer the latest.

I doubt anyone can afford Haaland this summer. Also, his rumoured buyout in 2022 is pretty low if he continues to rise like that. This will result in a bidding war for him which is probably what Raiola wants for himself and his agent. It is more likely that Dortmund lets Sancho leave this summer.

behindbrowneyes

Already heating up the future-rivalry :p :lol:

The 20-year-old striker told Norwegian broadcaster Viaplay: 'It was good to score goals.

'I love the Champions League and when I saw Mbappe score the hat-trick yesterday I got free motivation, so thanks to him.

'He scored some nice goals and I got a good boost from him.'

El Gato

Villarato!
If you think an incoming Laporta isn't gonna spend a lot of fucking money to show how big his dick is you are sorely mistaken.

And none of it will likely involve paying 150+ for a single player considering you have 3-5 positions to fix

The most encouraging part of these rumors is that we may keep Odegaard just for the sake of attracting Haaland. Then again, the kid may just tell him to not touch Real in this current state :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans