Erling Haaland

Sorin

last year there was this huge outrage when Messi won the Balon over Haland and I never saw it. If there was anyone who should’ve won the Balon for this City side it was De Bruyne or even Rodri.

But the stat guzzlers were frothing at the mouth over this taller Inzaghi. The majority of them fans of the Portuguese stooge of course.

iniestaGOAT

last year there was this huge outrage when Messi won the Balon over Haland and I never saw it. If there was anyone who should’ve won the Balon for this City side it was De Bruyne or even Rodri.

But the stat guzzlers were frothing at the mouth over this taller Inzaghi. The majority of them fans of the Portuguese stooge of course.

You forgot to mention someone who actually should have won it.

GUNDOGAN

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The thing is guys like Erling needs to score or he will be invisible most of the time

He was terrific last season as striker but this season city create less chances and he isnt like Mbappe who can create his own chance with his pace&dribbling

But we should not forget he is still topscorer in cl for city and if they win cl this season he has a good chance to win the ballon dor

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He doesn't fit teams like City, it's probably the worst mismatch for him stylistically. A team that takes as little risk as possible in possession and just camps around the opposition's box.

He would be an absolute beast for a more transition-oriented team.

That said, his technical limitations make him quite a boring player. If he wins more than 1 Bdor it will be a travesty to football as a game.

fergus90

He doesn't fit teams like City, it's probably the worst mismatch for him stylistically. A team that takes as little risk as possible in possession and just camps around the opposition's box.

He would be an absolute beast for a more transition-oriented team.

That said, his technical limitations make him quite a boring player. If he wins more than 1 Bdor it will be a travesty to football as a game.
100% agree with that and said it myself before.

He’s got pace to burn and is fantastic at timing runs off the shoulder of the defender but can never do that at City as they’ve always got 75% possession.

Home of Barca Fans