Erling Braut Haaland

Blackened

The most overrated player of modern times. People have so short memories these days. Labelling this guy "the greatest striker since R9" is just absurd. Hoping for another Benzema masterclass to eliminate City and Haaland.

Messi983

Even getting to 40 goals and matching/breaking some of the 90+ years old records is incredible in these days when competition and overall level of football is clearly levels above what it was back in the days.

iniestaGOAT

FvRS9JTXsAgWC8O

He can break a few more records this season and next seasons.
I think he will break the 45 goal one

But Dixie Dean's 60 goals is almost impossible

So he didn't actually break the record. Just broke the modern day record?

WHAT THE FUCK

Messi983

He broke the EPL record.

Both Cole and Shearer set the mark in a 42-game season. Haaland, whose 35 goals have come in just 31 league appearances, had already surpassed the previous record for a 38-game Premier League season set when Mohamed Salah scored 32 for Liverpool in 2017-18.

Andresito

Staff member
The most overrated player of modern times. People have so short memories these days. Labelling this guy "the greatest striker since R9" is just absurd. Hoping for another Benzema masterclass to eliminate City and Haaland.
stop trolling

Birdy

Worthless record if you ask me though. Same vein as Real's 5 CL's.

edit: was referring to Birdy's ancient records.

Not worthless at all.

BTW Dixie Dean's record that season is 60 goals in the league, but 82 in all competitions (more than Messi's record)

UNBREAKABLE

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know it is said as a joke but Dixie Dean played against coal miners and farmers for real.

Not even English pundits give a damn about his time lol.

Andresito

Staff member
Problem with Haaland is that he can't create chances out of his ass like prime Messi could. His movement and finishing is damn top class but he still needs that little extra bit of support.

fergus90

Problem with Haaland is that he can't create chances out of his ass like prime Messi could. His movement and finishing is damn top class but he still needs that little extra bit of support.
He'll definitely not reach those levels but his dribbling, link up and hold up play is visibly improving almost weekly.

Decision to join Pep and City doing wonders for his development.

Birdy

I know it is said as a joke but Dixie Dean played against coal miners and farmers for real.

Not even English pundits give a damn about his time lol.

All footballers back then were coal miners and farmers
That's a non argument

The record is there for people to break it, no one has since 1929

iniestaGOAT

All footballers back then were coal miners and farmers
That's a non argument

The record is there for people to break it, no one has since 1929

RARE W

THE RECORD IS THE RECORD IS THE RECORD

SO THIS GUY DOES NOT ACTUALLY HAVE THE RECORD

Home of Barca Fans