Erling Haaland

Iniesta Ultra

I reckon Qatari will want to try and switch Bap to Man Utd if they purchase.

That way they can do a few things

1) Manipulate the transfer fee. Only fee involved will be Baps commish.
2) Maintain their Qatari based tax free image deals with Bap. This benefits Mbappe more than playing anywhere else.
3) Build that project with a world class player.

Don't really think Mbappe would be obliged to play in the EPL either.

Wonder if ETH and Mcry would get along.

vegitot

Already has more CL goals than Suarez.

That was the biggest disappointment for Suarez for me.

And this guy???
ronaldo-034.webp

gregorrin10

You guy wont believe me but 30 seconds before he took him off I wrote in my friends betting group: ?Watch Pep take him off to protect Messi?s record? W for me.

So you saw Alvarez at the touch line, with City leading 6-0, and you predicted Haaland was gonna get subbed off. Wow, what a W. :lol:

malvolio

Already has more CL goals than Suarez.

That was the biggest disappointment for Suarez for me.

suarez was not playing CL KOs at age 22 in a team like current city, with pep as manager.

at liverpool he didn't even get to play CL at all. then, at barca he was sharing the limelight with neymar and messi.

could have done better, but he also didn't have the same backing as haaland or mbappe have. i'd go even further and say that lewa and benzema had better teams behind them when over 30, plus it's true they had better fitness.

fergus90

To be honest from 16/17 onward Suarez was non-existent in most games and had lots of chances that he spurned. Messi was the only source for goals and often plated them up for Suarez too who couldn't finish.

Going 5 whole years without an away goal in a team that has Messi beside you is pretty criminal, especially for a man of his abilities.

People applaud Benzema, and rightly so but he also had Rodrygo score very important goals vs Chelsea and Citeh, as well as Vini Jr. Neymar vs PSG in 2017 was the only player bar Messi who did anything of note in Europe.

Home of Barca Fans