Eric García

vegitot

talking down someone who IS 20 years old for never making it to top level ... :shakeshead:

Ok now we are going by the look to mesure the quality of a player .... Canavaro/Nesta ...etc saying hello

Nesta at 21 or 22 was already captain of Lazio, nickname "Captain of captain" because Lazio had many National team captains. Nesta looked like a gladiator, same with Cannavaro. They are just handsome.

Look has nothing with player btw.

serghei

225083-1598302373.jpg

Look at this peacefull 1.6 midget right here. He's the type of guy to be around social gatherings not saying a word , shy , etc. He could never dominate / make an entire team his bitch in the CL , not mentioning a CL final.

There are always exceptions. Still, BBZ is right, players who look soft are usually soft. I guess we'll see. Let's not hate on the man before he kicks up a ball for us, although I am pretty pessimistic lately.

Nazario1985

Nothing to do with the post i quote. Kante is the man of the match in the final while Garcia isn't.

That's what we call comparison ergo :

Comparing a 31 years old to a 20 years old :angry:

At his age Kante was in the second division of the farmer league

vegitot

That's what we call comparison ergo :

Comparing a 31 years old to a 20 years old :angry:

At his age Kante was in the second division of the farmer league

And in the same match when both can play, Kante is the man of the match, wins the tittle while Garcia is on the bench.

Again, your age comparision has nothing to do with the post i quoted.

Nazario1985

And in the same match when both can play, Kante is the man of the match, wins the tittle while Garcia is on the bench.

Again, your age comparision has nothing to do with the post i quoted.

You can't throw comparison without context and data to suit an implicit narrative and expect people to buy it.

Richard.H

He got the delusion part right at least. Instant fit. Now if he says Busi is the best midfielder in the world he's gonna be great for us.

If someone searches his PC he probably has Windows 7 installed and plays Fifa 11 still.

Golden post :lol:

frostdude1

Rosell and bartomeu should serve jail time forever for ruining the last decade for our team and ruining la Masia.

Welcome home❤️❤️

frostdude1

I still don't get what Lucho and Pep see in this cat lol.

Baby-faced CBs hardly ever make it at top level. This is a football fact.

All legendary, world class and top CBs are gritty, hard looking mofos.

Have you seen how beautiful maldini is?

CatalinR10

There are always exceptions. Still, BBZ is right, players who look soft are usually soft. I guess we'll see. Let's not hate on the man before he kicks up a ball for us, although I am pretty pessimistic lately.

Yeah , I know but he was comparing from that pics where Marquinhos is angry in one for whatever reason while Garcia is smiling cause he's at the presentation.

But yeah , I agree that he's soft but that's because he has a small frame , looks to be underweight and could lose any physical duel he's in.

TLnkCFR.jpg

23LpvY5.jpg

He is young so he has time to build some muscles and develop nicely.

Last edited:

snowy

^ Hes' got a good vibe

Will be an interesting test to see if he loses the extra mush mush and love handles by the next check-up

Last edited:

snowy

It sounds stupid, but look at Marquinos' look in the eyes.
That's the type of determination and bravery you need to have in CL semis, 2nd leg.

On the first look, Garcia looks like a guy whom you'll ask for help for your philosophy or algebra homework.

I'm on it. Sending Billy Zane to fetch him. He's a free agent and retired from modeling.

giphy.gif
And for the Jersey, he goes by Eric and no longer answers to Derek

Have you seen how beautiful maldini is?

That cat had the looks all right but he also mastered the Tiger Claw

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans