Emiliano Martinez 'Dibu'

Total-Football

Bro really picked up that British phonology in his speech. U can tell he is a smart fella. Penaldo spent 7 years total or more in England and can't construct a proper sentence still.

vuji_31

Bro really picked up that British phonology in his speech. U can tell he is a smart fella. Penaldo spent 7 years total or more in England and can't construct a proper sentence still.

True, Ronaldo is stupid af, stupid people are confident, thats why he thinks he is the best ever, even he is not in top 5 best ever.

Horatio

You're welcome

Bellerin got to England a year before Emi. Bellerin's English is even way more impressive. So you willing to call Bellerin an even smarter fella?

Total-Football

Bellerin got to England a year before Emi. Bellerin's English is even way more impressive. So you willing to call Bellerin an even smarter fella?
Bellerin does sound smart too ..(as of language acquisition the rule is : the younger the better) . Penaldo however did go there young too.. so

Andresito

Staff member

Think Bellerin is a person who uses his head a lot more than the average footballer, especially Ronaldo, even if his look is ridiculous.

Horatio

You're welcome
Think Bellerin is a person who uses his head a lot more than the average footballer, especially Ronaldo, even if his look is ridiculous.

I think it’s a bit arbitrary to judge players intelligence based on speech. Football demands other areas of mental prowess. Messi barely speaks anything beside Spanish but has incredible sense of timing and spatial awareness.

Bellerin might have a silver tongue, but let’s see how he does once I present him one of my escape room boardgame variety or logic puzzles.

JohnN

I am not sure Football related brain functions have any relation to linguistic ones. It's mostly about anticipation, awareness, reaction, and all those stuff. Language is another ball game.

Andresito

Staff member
I think it’s a bit arbitrary to judge players intelligence based on speech. Football demands other areas of mental prowess. Messi barely speaks anything beside Spanish but has incredible sense of timing and spatial awareness.

Bellerin might have a silver tongue, but let’s see how he does once I present him one of my escape room boardgame variety or logic puzzles.

Was more thinkining about stuff like this https://www.ccma.cat/esport3/hector...shumanitzats-en-una-bombolla/noticia/3204632/

Horatio

You're welcome
Emi contuining his WC form at Aston Villa.

Weird. Expected 20 posts by Soul praising him by now when opening this thread. Hm...slacker.

fergus90

By far his worst performance for us today, man couldn't save a thing and kept playing hospital passes.

Home of Barca Fans