Eduardo Camavinga

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Everytime he gets his chances in the CL , guy looks like pure class.

Should have replaced Kroos this season already imo.

vuji_31

Ofc we will not be interested in player like this.

He went to Real Madrid with Modric Kross and Casemiro as starters plus few other players.

We have walking corpse Busqets at CDM and still we are not looking for his replacment.

malvolio

Ofc we will not be interested in player like this.

He went to Real Madrid with Modric Kross and Casemiro as starters plus few other players.

We have walking corpse Busqets at CDM and still we are not looking for his replacment.

We got big boy Kessie, don't worry.

vuji_31

Can't belive have I always like Real Madrid targets, but hate our targets that are slow stiff and average.

cracken

Class player, now i'm waiting for Kroos to be dropped for him permanently, eventually.

It's going to happen next year. This year he was the perfect sub. Throwing him in the starting 11 would've been too much for him in his first season.

Laplacian

Can't belive have I always like Real Madrid targets, but hate our targets that are slow stiff and average.

This is my thought process.

Every single player I seem to stan over, Real Madrid gets them. Whereas in contrast for the past 6 years or so barcelona has been getting players I have no interest in. Griezmann, Coutinho, Dembele, Andre Silva, Arthur, Traore, Depay...the list goes on.

OVI9323

Every single player I seem to stan over, Real Madrid gets them. Whereas in contrast for the past 6 years or so barcelona has been getting players I have no interest in. Griezmann, Coutinho, Dembele, Andre Silva, Arthur, Traore, Depay...the list goes on.

Our recruitment team is horrible... Just look at tchouameni going in their team too...If dembelee stay i'll lose it lol

JamDav1982

It has got to point that top players as well as coaches wont come.

There are too many veterans that are untouchable and team try to accomodate while tactically and physically team is miles off top level.

Even if Barca had the money and wanted likes of Tchouameni there is no chance he would sign anyway.

Barcilliant

Same here. We love slow, technical, soy boys.

mc_lovin

He's definitely in the Pedri tier of midfield talents for me. Fantastic player. Hopefully Gavi joins them, but it's a bit too early to tell.

Fede is a few levels below them.

Home of Barca Fans