Edinson Cavani

Barcilliant

Along with Falcao this guy is the best 'pure' striker in the world. Messi is the best in the world cause he can do it all but in terms of finishing this guy is up there with Falcao. VERY VERY SURPRISED no big clubs have gone for these 2.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Along with Falcao this guy is the best 'pure' striker in the world. Messi is the best in the world cause he can do it all but in terms of finishing this guy is up there with Falcao. VERY VERY SURPRISED no big clubs have gone for these 2.

Cavani is bought by Napoli only this summer, that too for 19m or some thing... So there was no way

would like him here tbh, finally someone that has height and is good in the air to get on the end of Alves's crosses into the box.

Robbie

Cavani only scored 15 goals in 09/10 for a midtable Italian club, but showed flashes of brilliance. 19 million is a lot for a 15 goal striker, but Napoli took the risk and he scored 33 in his debut season. Could have gone the other way, I mean -- look at Chelsea spending 50 million on Torres and what they got for their money.

Falcao's price tag was 36 million pounds. Not too many big clubs are willing to take the risk for that amount, but if he adapts to La Liga he'll have many fighting over his signature even if it's 50million+

MoFroBo

5mil are already paid and another 12 will be paid in next 4 years. It is not retard bussiness unlike Chelsea.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Cavani only scored 15 goals in 09/10 for a midtable Italian club, but showed flashes of brilliance. 19 million is a lot for a 15 goal striker, but Napoli took the risk and he scored 33 in his debut season. Could have gone the other way, I mean -- look at Chelsea spending 50 million on Torres and what they got for their money.

Falcao's price tag was 36 million pounds. Not too many big clubs are willing to take the risk for that amount, but if he adapts to La Liga he'll have many fighting over his signature even if it's 50million+

It was a loan deal with a buy-out clause of 19m. No risk at all. Palermo's douche bag president had a problem with the player, that's why such a deal. He scored incredible number of goals in the first season justifying the prise tag. Of that 19m, I gather they only paid 5m 12m to be paid in 4 seasons

Napoli stuck gold mine I say

Home of Barca Fans