Deco

serghei

Romeu is a bad signing, but if you operate at such low sums in the market those types of bad signings are quite common. Need to accept that and don't fret too much about it. The club did amazing overall, realistically speaking. Quite happy these last 2 years.

ajnotkeith

Romeu is a bad signing, but if you operate at such low sums in the market those types of bad signings are quite common. Need to accept that and don't fret too much about it. The club did amazing overall, realistically speaking. Quite happy these last 2 years.
Agreed.
Built a squad good enough for competing for major titles

Porque

Whatelse is Deco meant to say though. That we are throwing them to the bucket and then they don't perform for rest of season.

That Deco interview was mere pandering after Xavi words of press getting up the teams ass.

malvolio

Whatelse is Deco meant to say though. That we are throwing them to the bucket and then they don't perform for rest of season.

That Deco interview was mere pandering after Xavi words of press getting up the teams ass.
So he doubled down by praising them and telling us the club wants to keep them?

Birdy

15-20 m for Cancelo in the summer is a price we could pay to keep him

About Felix, though, Atleti will try to fool us YET AGAIN, so thanks no.
There is Dani Olmo and Florian Wirtz who could play the inside LAM at a much higher level than Felix and with better long term prospects

Porque

So he doubled down by praising them and telling us the club wants to keep them?

I just think it is a good thing to say in November that the club wants to count on them next season.

The asterix is that it is dependent on negotiating an agreement with their clubs so that is our get out clause.

No need to say much more, come June the reality will be alot different and these words forgotten.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like he will need to explain himself and apologise for daring to criticize Xavi. Just like Gundogan.

Seems we haven't reached the bottom yet.

What's ironic is we don't even play the Barca way with wing play and long balls and somehow Deco asking for a drastic change of direction is identified as attack on tiki-taka? :lol:

Loki

Will be interesting to see who will leave Barca, i think both Joaos, Frenkie and Lewa will stay :thinking:
Romeu, Lenglet, Dest, Garcia, Torre, Ansu, Julian Araujo, Sergi R and Alonso are the obvious candidates. Although Roberto still has good games in him and it depends on his physique. One player could be sold for money reasons, if Barca has difficulties to register everyone. Raphinha would be my favourite in that scenario.

Temptation

Romeu, Lenglet, Dest, Garcia, Torre, Ansu, Julian Araujo, Sergi R and Alonso are the obvious candidates. Although Roberto still has good games in him and it depends on his physique. One player could be sold for money reasons, if Barca has difficulties to register everyone. Raphinha would be my favourite in that scenario.
Holy shit! Almost forgot half these players are on Barca's books.

From the current core, I'd guess one/two of Raphinha, Frenkie, Ferret might be sold.

Home of Barca Fans