CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
As I pointed out in the Luis Enrique thread a few days back, it still holds true, I have NO CLUE whatsoever what football to expect on wednesday .. optimistic, but a bit stressed about this, I fear the same scenario as against City, 2-0 and take foot off the gas, they come back 2-1 or 2-2 .. god I wish Lucho wasn't such a stuborn idiot and learnt from his mistakes :/

dakt

Yeah, Suarez to miss 3 sitters, Neymar dribbling backwards, Pique to fuck up the pass and ter Stegen to dribble someone from their offence. So.. 0:1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
"Stubborn idiot" is top of the league, Copa Final and CL quarters. He beat European champions, La Liga Champions and epl champions not that recent.

Bucky

Penya Member
He also threw away a 2 goal lead and took off a forward who was having a good game instead the other one who missed chance after chance - to then change the formation to a 4-4-2...

:vermaelen:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
"Stubborn idiot" is top of the league, Copa Final and CL quarters. He beat European champions, La Liga Champions and epl champions not that recent.

Not only the tactical aspects, I expect he'll come with a good 11, but I don't feel safe with his "retractions" tactics where we just take our foot completely off the gas after scoring a couple..

Bucky

Penya Member
Yeah. Because noone except Lucho makes mistakes. Not even st. Pep.

"The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle".

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
[formation=barca,6]
0-0-0-Mats-0-0-0
Adriano-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Not really sure about Adriano, Lavezzi and Pastore can give him a hard time, might be smarter to play Bartra.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

[formation=barca,6]
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Adriano-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Iniesta-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Not really sure about Adriano, Lavezzi and Pastore can give him a hard time, might be smarter to play Bartra.

No goalkeeper? Then Psg would have an easy game :p

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
It's imperative Barca get a good result in Paris tomorrow, I'll go as far as to say they need a win. PSG have shown to be a stubborn and dangerous team that fights until the very end. If they manage to get a good result with a depleted squad, the away leg at Camp Nou is going to get very very complicated and Barca might be in some serious trouble.

They need to go there with a killer mentality and put down PSG in this game. Don't leave the door open.

Kohe321

Mats doesn't like to stay in penalty box anyway:p

Haha, yeah. This is how we should make lineups with Ter Stegen from now on:

[formation=barca,6]
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Ter Stegen-0-0-0
Adriano-0-Pique-0-Mathieu-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Rakitic-0-0-Busquets-0-0-Iniesta
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
[/formation]