CL Quarter Final: PSG - Barca 2-3

MOTM (pick three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BJJ

I think people are getting carried away here. Really happy about the win but we have to finish the tie at home.
Still not happy about the tactics but Xavi did get some things right fir a change. I still think PSG are favourites but we wait and hope.

FinBarcelonafan

I think people are getting carried away here. Really happy about the win but we have to finish the tie at home.
Still not happy about the tactics but Xavi did get some things right fir a change. I still think PSG are favourites but we wait and hope.
Exactly, far from over, but a great result.

JohnN

if we complete this upset, it will be a turning point for our pedigree in CL. Its been too long since we could keep our heads high.
Doing it with teenagers will be even more epic.
buy let's not get carried away, PSG's attack is one of the best, especially in counters that is one of our week points.

Temptation

Look at you making fun of every team but barca. How times have changed.
Have always respected Barca's stature, beauty and pull as a Footballing institution. Have conceded Barca being 'bigger' than Liverpool currently being a flagbearer of objectivity on this forum.

I don't like Barca though. Only watch Barca games for one reason.

Unlike most people on this forum, I am able to have rational nuanced conversations about players and clubs. I don't blindly rate Liverpool players above players of clubs I hate.

Many people on this forum don't understand my nuanced and meticulous takes. The opinions are recieved in a very binary and partisan manner.

Home of Barca Fans