CL Quarter Final: Barca - PSG 1-4

jamrock

Said that season was over in February.

We faced only one strong team in this CL season and we fucked it up.

Got into bit of form in the last month and suddenly we were dreaming of CL finals.

Let's face it, team has been wobbly the whole season. Barely any convincing performance.
What does that have to do with the two legs we played against PSG and were the better team before the red card.

How many times have teams looked shaky in the league and gone on a champions league run with a bit of luck?

Smh. Our fan base is crazy.

We are only allowed to win when we are by far the best team on the planet.

serghei

We faced only one strong team in this CL season and we fucked it up.

Yes, it is pretty normal to face the top 6 sides in CL from quarters up. There are many good sides in CL besides the top 6 though. Those are basically the best of the best.

Messigician

Barca gets the easiest route to the finals of their life

The easiest 50m of their lives after Atletico bottle it

And end up losing 4-1

Can’t make this shit up

Inter Milan defended with 10 men vd prime Barca these bums folded after PSG

Devils

This game is 100% on Araujo. This is a mistake on the levels of Steven Gerrard's slip or Karius's performance in the CL final.

That said even when we had 11 men, I couldn't believe how terrible the likes of FDJ, Pedri, Lewa, Cencelo looked.

Xavi needs to get sacked now. The guy has no composure. He's reckless on the sidelines and an embarrassment in his interviews. Again, this loss isn't on him but his maangement is still shambolic.

neo_wolf

The Roma and Liverpool defeats years ago made me desensitized so it really doesnt hurt when we lose like this anymore,i just roll my eyes and move on.

malvolio

Yes, it is pretty normal to face the top 6 sides in CL from quarters up. There are many good sides in CL besides the top 6 though. Those are basically the best of the best.
I was pointing out that we didn't get strong teams until now. Of course it's normal to have to face big teams from QF onwards.

Last year we got strong teams in group stage + Man Utd in El.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Roma, Liverpool, now PSG. Barca never learn do they? Was basically a free semi final pass our way if Araujo didn’t do that idiotic foul and we kept composure. It was basically 2 red cards for our best defender and attacker tonight. Araujo then Lamine Yamal substituted off. I knew after that it was game over…

Devils

Tonight was different that Roma, Liverpool and Bayern. Those were collective team collapses.

Tonight was Araujo making a mistake on the level of Steven Gerrrard's slip, Karius CL final keeping or Higuain's world cup miss.

Collectively, Barca was the better team for 120 minutes. Araujo being a fucking donkey cost Barca the match, not so much the entire team collapsing.

Masetro10

Barca gets the easiest route to the finals of their life

The easiest 50m of their lives after Atletico bottle it

And end up losing 4-1

Can’t make this shit up

Inter Milan defended with 10 men vd prime Barca these bums folded after PSG
We have like 3 defensive players on the field. Out of the remaining 9

Givenchy

As soon as Araujo was red carded I knew it was game over. We would probably have some shaky moments even with the 2 goal cushion with 11 men but down to 9? (Lewa, although giving his best, is another man down)

Sickening defeat.

soul24rage

Absolutely gutted. We had this tie exactly where we wanted and one huge individual mistake undid all that.

Didn't understood the sub of Yamal for Martinez. We could have put FDJ at CB and Raphinha at the LCM area.

What a waste.

companyofcules

I told you Xavi should play Fort not Cancelo and he needs a more mobile striker but not Ferran. I think Cancelo and Lewandowski are not good enough. The rest I can't comment because we did play well had chances we had a strong defense but as always quality make the difference. On Aruajo I am split, for me it was a dive but he exposed himself. The hungarian is from an inferior legue where every contact is punished. The Vitinha goal was a tactical error on the team, someone should have pressed and It was only Lewandowski there. I mean his trasfers faild him again and probably we will get a beating against Real too.
I was more sad because 60% of our fans went silent at 1-2, stop selling to tourists in a small stadium

companyofcules

Absolutely gutted. We had this tie exactly where we wanted and one huge individual mistake undid all that.

Didn't understood the sub of Yamal for Martinez. We could have put FDJ at CB and Raphinha at the LCM area.

What a waste.
Lewandowski was mostly useless so Yamal and Raphinha for me

Home of Barca Fans