Champions League 2016/17

Lutece FC

dude Laurant Blanc already sacked you want to bring him to trial or what lol

The defeat vs City is not yet accepted for me. We have a unique oportunity to go to semi-final and even beat Real ... He fucked everything.

I'm gonna change with Cavani, the new public enemy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The defeat vs City is not yet accepted for me. We have a unique oportunity to go to semi-final and even beat Real ... He fucked everything.

I'm gonna change with Cavani, the new public enemy.

He might've fucked up, but you still had chances which you didn't take.

Blanc improved PSG and should've stayed.

You guys have way too high expectations and think too highly of yourself. You got a good project which you might fuck up because you think you're World Beaters already.

Barcilliant

No mention of City?

I've watched four of their games this seasonand they look good.

I'm surprised how quickly Pep has managed to get them to play his idea of Foo.

F

Flavia

Uefa got a new president, Aleksander Ceferin. Incidentally, he is a rm and cr fan :p

Yannik

You guys have way too high expectations and think too highly of yourself. You got a good project which you might fuck up because you think you're World Beaters already.

Indeed PSG without Ibra looks quite lost upfront. Defence is top quality but the offense is worse than many teams in CL, also imagine Di Maria picks up an injury. PSG is still good enough to beat the group but I can't see them further than the QF this year. They'll probably go batshit crazy on a striker next year, there will be 80m transfers.

Jenks

Solution: Start building stadiums like in the US, they even build these ones in places like Phoenix and L.A. where water is rather deficient but in England you don't have a single major stadium with a retractable roof.

It's not worth spending the millions for something that barely ever happens.

Lutece FC

Paris is not a city or a club like another. Our place is 1/4 minimum every year and sometimes when you have a good draw like City you have to go to semi-final or even final.

Blanc was an impostor. He had only one way to play. One tactic. No plan B.

I believe in Emery.

SahanBarca

TOTW1.jpg

UEFA team of the week

Pablo Escobar

Games being called off because of it barely happens. Why would a club spent the extra millions for something that might only happen once or twice in a decade?

Because you wouldn't give a shit about the weather at all and you would play any game in ideal conditions and even temperature given the fact England is a cold country apart from being extremely rainy.
Not even Wembley has a roof to cover the pitch and most stadiums with seated roofs still don't cover the first rows, we're in the 21st Century, seems only some are evolving.

Yannik

Because you wouldn't give a shit about the weather at all and you would play any game in ideal conditions and even temperature given the fact England is a cold country apart from being extremely rainy.
Not even Wembley has a roof to cover the pitch and most stadiums with seated roofs still don't cover the first rows, we're in the 21st Century, seems only some are evolving.

England isn't particularly cold, it's just not very warm. And a little rain isn't a big deal. England is the country of shit weather, not of Blizzards and Monsoons. Totally unnecessary to build a roof because of fucking rain. It's water, noone dies.

Home of Barca Fans