Champions League 2016/17

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm not sure what I dislike the most. The pessimistic nature of Culers or self-boasting one of Madridistas.

Pablo Escobar

Imagine if this was a Round 2/QF/SF match ( doubtful for Sporting but... ) it would still look risky for those fockers but in the group stage its 3p if you win 7-0 against one of the greens or 2-1 against the other ones.

I

instinct

I'm not sure what I dislike the most. The pessimistic nature of Culers or self-boasting one of Madridistas.

If you didn't like the pessimism among Barcelona fans, you would've deleted your forum account in June 2013.

Total-Football

Ronaldo is in decline .. it's obvious , those criterias they set for ballon d'or are pathetic .. you can't possibly follow football in 2016 and tell me Ronaldo is the third or even the second best player in the world let alone the best .

Pablo Escobar

Well, who cares, if they're going to win the UCL, and chances are they won't, its not this game that would make the difference.

Remember when we started shaky with Milan and won the rest of the 5 games ( I was nervously projecting that after the last gasp equalizer while at the bar filled with Milan fans and closet rma fans stating their milan tifosi ), we were at our European competition peak in the Pep era by March, its just we didn't win it but things aren't gonna be decided in GS... def not in the 1st day.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Assuming we top our group, right?

Si.

I think we will. City looking very impressive, but Pep's willingness to take us on amidst Lucho's more pragmatic style makes us favorites IMO.

Lots of space on the counter for our guys

Home of Barca Fans