Bayern Munchen

rafals

Hopefully Dortmund can stop them, at least in that single clash, I don't want them to be as successful in 2013 as we were in 2009 :pep:

mixer

Bayern Munich will be without winger Franck Ribery and goalkeeper Manuel Neuer for Saturday's DFL Super Cup clash with Borussia Dortmund.

Two very important players missing for Pep,its gonna be interesting..
Dortmund is missing Mkhitaryan and probably Sahin and Aubameyang

mixer

What happened to Sahin and Auba?
I read on a BVB "fan site" that Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Łukasz Piszczek won't play. It's not clear yet if Kuba Błaszczykowski and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang are going to play (they may miss the match due to some discomforts, I think). I was wrong about Sahin, he's 100% fit.

Faceless

No more faces at night
No Neuer and Ribery? Interesting. Without Neuer and a shaky defense, I don't think they will be confident in the game..
Bayern's steamroller might malfunction in this match.. Go Kloppo!

Meitux

Dortmund have a chance of winning it actually.Its not only about Neuer and Ribery,its also Schweinsteiger Martinez and Dante that aren't propably ready and match fit..So im expecting an excited game.

I

instinct

The reporter asked him about innovation in Bayern and he said:

It's dangerous when players say that they're the best and do nothing to improve. Obviously he mentions Barcelona because we didn't improve our Tiki-Taka and that Bayern EASILY surpassed us. Further he says that we're standing still.

Home of Barca Fans