Bayern Munchen

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hoeneß back, KHR back, Tapalovic will be back, Neuer got his power back, Tuchel became the most powerful manager in Bayern's history with Bayern's transfer policy completely centered around him and his wishes, Bayern is turning into the new club de amigos. I think it might not suit them well in the long run. Looking forward to see the downfall one day.

fergus90

He’s had quite the rise the last two years. I’ve only seen him play a couple CL games and the WC in Qatar to be honest.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
9th division or some amateurs made up of local Bayern fans, some of their players have beer bellies bigger than mine. Local PA and audience cheered for Bayern players' names every time they scored. Completely pointless other than some PR/community-building stuff, they didn't even get decent training out of this. And of course, Choupo-Moting got injured in the game. :troll:

Blackened

Bayern are not looking good these days. Their defence is solid. But they need to sell Goretzka, Gnabry and Sane and replace them (well, Coman is Ok) + get a quality 9. I actually think that someone like Dusan Vlahovic would work very well in Bayern.

khaled_a_d

Why even play friendly games like that? What's the point? Play at least with one or two man down and it would become more interesting.
If I going to make a guess, it is like when you play FIFA/PES on amateur level just to try new tricks in the game. Before applying them on other levels.
Basically they are using them as human training cones lol

Home of Barca Fans