Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alarcón

If we offered Dortmund Reus' release clause and it would be possible to get him after a 1-year loan period, I'm sure they would agree. They don't want to another player go to Bayern.

Neeraj

My worry? RB. Alves sucks, royally. Montoya - not good enough. Anyway, it's not one of those positions which will single handedly lead to losing a title, IF your other positions are ace. Let's see how this works out!

Egert

Estonian Culé
My worry? RB. Alves sucks, royally. Montoya - not good enough. Anyway, it's not one of those positions which will single handedly lead to losing a title, IF your other positions are ace. Let's see how this works out!

Godswill will solve this problem.

Egert

Estonian Culé
I think RB right now is a must.
Anyway, found this bullshit :lol:

With ban until 2016, Barcelona will try to sign Atletico midfielder Koke (22) now and loan him back to Atletico for this season. [sport] :rofl1:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Sport and MD are going to overdose with transfer stories in the next week. They have to cram 2 transfer windows worth of transfer in the span of a week. Good God! Are we in for a wild one.

F

Flavia

We can sell players. Just can't buy. Loaned players can't be registered too. So Deulofeu won't back in the summer of 2015. D. Suarez was loaned for 2 years if I remember right, so he'll back in 2016.

I think loaned player can be registered, as they already are Barça players. The ban's reach is just for new buys. And there's still CAS, they might reduce the ban to one window. Fifa was never going to change it, anyway.

Sad to see what this :shit: board have done the our club. Really sad. And still no vote of no confidence...

Tomchin

Sport and MD are going to overdose with transfer stories in the next week. They have to cram 2 transfer windows worth of transfer in the span of a week. Good God! Are we in for a wild one.
Lol, hadn't thought about that yet, summer 2015 will be a disaster for them news-wise, poor guys.

raminho

Transfer ban might be a blessing in disguise with all the talent we have coming through.
My thoughts exactly. Really hoping that Lucho will keep on using La Masia talent in the coming season(s) as he's used already in the friendlies.
That's the only way we'll find our new Xavi/Iniesta/Busi/Messi etc. everyone's crying after.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Bve_SENIQAAmWrq.png:large

PaulFCB

Banned
Roll Royce won't sit on the bench, Messi Suarez and Neymar will, we will just play 4-3-1 because Reus >>>>>>>> Messi+Luis+Neymar altogether.

Actually, he would be more than good, we would just play a rotation in front, and when one is injured, we would be more than calm indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans