Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxx

Means we need to do any business now and not expect CAS to do anything. Hopefully this will mean Cuadrado.

Hopefully they bring in a few more players, because 2 windows without signing players is a long time when you have teams like Real and Atletico around.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Hopefully they bring in a few more players, because 2 windows without signing players is a long time when you have teams like Real and Atletico around.

No point in going overboard but a Right back would be good (Cuadrado) but apart from that we have good cover both in the First and B team players.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah no need to make panic buys. Just buy a RB (preferably not douglas) and we are set for 2 years. With young talents like munir samper grimaldo..... i don't think we need to make any signings. If we can't sign a RB (no douglas does not count) we just have to hope montoya, godswill or le to develop into great players. Maybe we should have bought manquilo (we have first option right?) instead watching him go on loan to liverpool.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yeah no need to make panic buys. Just buy a RB (preferably not douglas) and we are set for 2 years. With young talents like munir samper grimaldo..... i don't think we need to make any signings. If we can't sign a RB (no douglas does not count) we just have to hope montoya, godswill or le to develop into great players. Maybe we should have bought manquilo (we have first option right?) instead watching him go on loan to liverpool.

Exactly. The B team is one of the best in recent years IMO. Like you said we even have RBs there that have great potential. Then with a player ready for the first team like Cuadrado we should be set.

Plus we still have Alves for this season.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Mascherano stays as CB, Bartra moves to RB, Song stays as backup DM. Everyone's a winner. No?

images

Professor Chaos

I knew it. Ban is back so Reus or Cuadrado have to come this year. Otherwise we screwed.

// We can't buy players but we can sell them Song would be able to leave next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans