Atletico de Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Cancelo again was slow to come back to his position that Lewis had to cover for him, just like the second goal conceded. Completely out of the game it seems.

Xavi are you watching??

FinBarcelonafan

Cancelo again was slow to come back to his position that Lewis had to cover for him, just like the second goal conceded. Completely out of the game it seems.

Xavi are you watching??

Yeah, the guy has checked out mentally. Not sure if he will come back. :eek: a big risk for Barca. There's a reason City wants to sell.

FinBarcelonafan

There had to be a good reason that neither City nor Bayern wanted to keep him.

I don't know anything about Fresneda, but I don't want Cancelo here.

Yeah, loan is the only thing I'd accept and that would be after some serious discussions with Cancelo. Looks like he is suffering mentally. Football not on his mind.

Not to mention, Barcelona usually isn't good for your mental state. Unless you perform.

xXKonan

Pep made Cancelo better than he really was and there was a reason why he decided to eventually drop him from the starting line-up.

That alone should be the main reason to avoid him like a plague. not only that the doofus has his fair share of Diva moments when he gets dropped and often gets into it behind the scenes.

It happened at Juve, City and Bayern.

Porque

Soyuncu is so solid. Atletico looks to be better this reason, at least on paper.

Lestah in general burned out.

Goes to show that timing is everything in business, and certainly this business.

Could have got 60m+ at his peak.

At the same time goes to show how a good player can burnout too and needs revitalisation with a move.

Home of Barca Fans