Arsenal

H

Haruko The Goon

It's not over, we can still win the league. Need some favours from other clubs but it's still entirely possible.

Hopefully we win the FA Cup, if top 4 and the fa cup was offerred at the start of the season I'd have snapped your arm off. Let's not mess that up à la Birmingham. That should then give us the platform to push on and improve for the next season.

Mathematically we can.

But lets get real now, it's over.

H

Haruko The Goon

The difference between finishing 3rd and 4th is huge.

3rd, and we could do business in the transfer window earlier.
4th, and we'll have to wait until we've qualified (Late August) = not good.

Ketoth

I just want people to lay off Wenger's back. The criticism he gets is undeserved. He is one of the best managers around.

Jenks

I just want people to lay off Wenger's back. The criticism he gets is undeserved. He is one of the best managers around.

What is that assertion actually based upon? You don't prove yourself as a great manager by getting a big team into the top four every season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Gooners are a delusional lot but credit to the club, they keep suckering their fans in to cling to the maybe next season mantra...Still say they are a glorified Udinese

H

Haruko The Goon

Gooners are a delusional lot but credit to the club, they keep suckering their fans in to cling to the maybe next season mantra...Still say they are a glorified Udinese

Who's delusional mate?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

423.gif

pEllee

The savior is back!

4 months out, no real match fitness and was still by far the best Arsenal-player on the pitch during those 30 minutes.

edit: although, being the best player in that team was hardly an achievement today.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
top 4 every season with a negative net spend. It's remarkable.

Remarkable indeed, aspirations to just be good enough to not win any trophies...even without a top 4 finish, nothing will change for them...At least there's the Emirates Cup

Home of Barca Fans