Argentina

soul24rage

Squad for the upcoming WCQ!

- Maffeo gets a call up for the RB position and it'll be interesting to see how he does
- Haven't seen Ortega play but sounds like he did ok vs West Ham in the Europa League ties
- No clue how Ocampos is ahead of Garnacho or Soule, but hopefully that'll change soon.
- All in all, I don't expect too much changes before the Copa America. Most of the squad rejuvenation will happen after Copa 24.

F-nyDgHWYAAqURV

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like Scaloni is on the way out. Probably lacks motivation at this point.

"It's difficult to keep winning. It's time to think. I will tell the president and the guys later because this NT needs a coach who has a lot of energy and who is well."

soul24rage

Seems like Scaloni is on the way out. Probably lacks motivation at this point.

"It's difficult to keep winning. It's time to think. I will tell the president and the guys later because this NT needs a coach who has a lot of energy and who is well."
The dots are connecting of his renewal has been delayed and there were reports about his personal life as well.

Rumours are coming in regards to political disagreements between Tapia and Scaloni and there is disagreements with AFA.

A lot of different factors that add up and for someone who has won everything, he's dealing the same situation as Pep did when the team won everything in terms of bringing ideas and motivation.

Whatever decision Scaloni makes, I'll be happy and grateful for the mister.

soul24rage

FFS, it's a football game, not war. Never should see scenes like these in sport events.
Brazil has a huge issue with crowd control and we've seen this happen again in this year's Libertadores final

The sad part is that I don't see Conmebol changing anything if nothing has changed as of right now

Home of Barca Fans