Antoine Griezmann

Raketa10

Don't think it's that simple. Still would've needed to get rid of a lot more players.

Yeah but he is the biggest burden of them all. Can't wait to see him, Roberto, Umtiti, Coutinho, Busi and Alba explaining why they didn't agree to a wage cut if Messi leaves to PSG.

The amount of hate will be unbearable for all of them.

jairzinho

Not just him. Umtiti, Coutinho, Dembele, Roberto etc are on huge wages thanks to Barto. Even if we tried to move them they will still refuse to leave.

klc123

Not just him. Umtiti, Coutinho, Dembele, Roberto etc are on huge wages thanks to Barto. Even if we tried to move them they will still refuse to leave.

I know he's not the only one, but he's one of the biggest problems. I'd happily see him and dembele rot in the reserves for the rest of their contracts.

Sorin

Although i don't really like him, he's not at fault for Messi leaving. It's mainly Bartomeu's doing with a side of Tebas shooting himself and the league in the foot with these preposterous wage caps.

Nobody forced us to shell out 120m straight cash for him with 30-40m wage too boot. Even under those circumstances where covid wasn't wreaking havoc on global economics it didn't make sense to take a loan and pay his fucking release clause in one go. After just spending north of 100m in consecutive transfer windows the year before to make matters worse. Bartomeu and the rest of his cronies should be hanged in Placa de Catalunya for the disastrous way they left the club. People should direct their anger towards that gobeshit.

Besides, as underwhelming as Griezmann has been, he at least puts in the work 24/7 on that pitch and is available be it a snowstorm or 40 degrees celsius. It's the other bums who don't even try that are the ones who should be blamed more.

shockey80

Yeah but he is the biggest burden of them all. Can't wait to see him, Roberto, Umtiti, Coutinho, Busi and Alba explaining why they didn't agree to a wage cut if Messi leaves to PSG.

The amount of hate will be unbearable for all of them.

Applying hatred to the wrong people doesnt help anyone

jairzinho

Never was a big fan of him but with Messi gone he has a chance to play in his 'preferred role'. Anxious to see how he does.

Home of Barca Fans