Antoine Griezmann

Devils

"EV can't be responsible for what the players do"

Yet who decides who plays?
Who decides who plays what position?
Who decides to play Roberto, Rakitic, Suarez, Pique, Alba, Busi in nearly every match while we are nearing the year 2020?

Stunning revelation, I know, dawg.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
"EV can't be responsible for what the players do"

Yet who decides who plays?
Who decides who plays what position?
Who decides to play Roberto, Rakitic, Suarez, Pique, Alba, Busi in nearly every match while we are nearing the year 2020?

Stunning revelation, I know, dawg.

Alba and Piqué are much better than any other options we have in their positions, who else should play?

RIZALDINHO

another player we wasted more than 100 million on we seem to have a habit of doing this, next year we will waste more than 100 million on signing neymar

Alik

So I missed the match because I got married. Messi didn’t play right? But Griezmann played LW...?

Do any of the fucking monkeys in charge realize that Griezmann played the same exact position as Messi for the past 5 years...??? Sooooo when Messi is not playing Griezmann should play in that spot? This club is crumbling. Fast.

Congratulations on your wedding!

EdmondDantes

So I missed the match because I got married.

Congrats on your wedding!

source.gif

JerseyAddict

Alba and Piqué are much better than any other options we have in their positions, who else should play?

I guess EV had some say about signings... when I remember how he mistreated Malcom 'cause he wasn't his pick... I say fu*in EV should play and eat his s*.

Leo_Messi

So I missed the match because I got married. Messi didn’t play right? But Griezmann played LW...?

Do any of the fucking monkeys in charge realize that Griezmann played the same exact position as Messi for the past 5 years...??? Sooooo when Messi is not playing Griezmann should play in that spot? This club is crumbling. Fast.

Cheers or condolences depending on how the marriage evolves in the future.:lol::cheers:

Griezmann is a Rolls Royce or Ferrari that is used as a Lada and confined to a garage. Infuriating to see a player of this stature being this criminally wasted in a messed up and non-existent "tactical system" while being played out of position just to fit a giant misfit (current version) in Suárez into the team.

Last edited:

Mitchell1978

Cheers or condolences depending on how the marriage evolves in the future.:lol::cheers:

Griezmann is a Rolls Royce or Ferrari that is used as a Lada and confined to a garage. Infuriating to see a player of this stature being this criminally wasted in a messed up and non-existent "tactical system" while being played out of position just to fit a giant misfit (current version) in Suárez into the team.

Griezmann's position is basically Messi's position the last couple of years, he has never played as a 9 for any meaningfull time. People who think he has played in Suarez position with Atletico must not have watched them play a lot then.

Devils

It's almost hard to conceive that we spent 120m on this guy only to play him completely out of position just to accommodate a near 33 year old, way past it Saurez who is actually more detrimental to the team than anything.

Ansu/Dembouz - Griezmann - Messi
Arthur- FDJ - Vidal​

Could be a lethal attack and midfield under a proper manager.

Fffffssss

JohnN

I, personally, will not put any judgment on Griezmann, until he is played in a position that, at least remotely, resembles one of Centre-Forward / Second Striker and takes advantage of his skillset.

Home of Barca Fans