10 - Ansu Fati

Porque

Brighton would be an outstanding move for him.

Its a team where the players that have performed well go on to transfer for huge fees. Its a very watched club as we all know and all the top clubs monitor their squad.
Plus, it isn't as high of a level in terms of the surrounding teammates he'll have so he may go on to shine much more than he does here. Less pressure too.

Basically, if he scores some goals and has a few key performances for them his value will skyrocket.

However I'm not convinced there isn't a buy option.

That would be the clubs thinking, and his agents.

Personally I am more interested in the De Zerbi angle. If he can make Ansu work and look a million bucks, I wonder if he would be in the eyes of the board as a potential Xavi replacement.

Anyways, MD reporting that an important LaLiga side has come up too. That can only be Atleti and a straight swap with Joao. I personally hope we tell them to fuck off.

Way more potential and upside to a Brighton move.

BJJ

Well if he goes we'll find out what he's made of.
He's been pretty coddled here at Barca but at another club he'll be just another player.

Andresito

Staff member
Brighton would be great if De Zerbi really wants him. But I hope clubs like Brighton and Spurs understand that Ansu isn't a #9. With them already having Mitoma and Son I wonder where they'll put him. Because if he leaves on loan it should be to a club where he'll be undisputed starter.

Also read they'd pay 70-75% of his wages. Crazy how not even PL can pay full 100% of a 20 year old's wages.

Messigician

Brighton would be great if De Zerbi really wants him. But I hope clubs like Brighton and Spurs understand that Ansu isn't a #9. With them already having Mitoma and Son I wonder where they'll put him. Because if he leaves on loan it should be to a club where he'll be undisputed starter.

Also read they'd pay 70-75% of his wages. Crazy how not even PL can pay full 100% of a 20 year old's wages.
He's overpaid

Masetro10

He won't succeed at barca either

We just need his dumb wages off the books so we can sign Cancelo
Rather have Ansu then a guy like Joao Felix who is an absolute bust with no excuse of injuries.

Cancelo, yeah he will be good for us. It is what it is. We just have to hope Yamal is who we think he is and he can survive tackles by grown men at 16. He can ease the pain of losing Ansu.

This feels like when Bojan left all those years ago

Nazario1985

Keep Ansu, don't bring Felix, sell Abde.

Keep a player that can't play a quarter of a season without shitting his pants ?
Him being loaned at the last minute just say much about him, and not team wanting to buy him during summer despite rumors FCB wanted to offload him.

A loan to a team if they accept to take 50% of his extremely overpaid wages is a huge win for us

MTL_Barca

Brin would be great if De Zerbi really wants him. But I hope clubs like Brighton and Spurs understand that Ansu isn't a #9. With them already having Mitoma and Son I wonder where they'll put him. Because if he leaves on loan it should be to a club where he'll be undisputed starter.

I'm sure they could, but why should they when they know Barca will be happy to even get rid of just part of the salary.

Being broke + huge contracts isn't a great situation to enter negotiations and other clubs will try to take advantage.

Even the Saudi club kinda ripped us off with Kessie :lol:

Home of Barca Fans