Ansu Fati

gregorrin10

He was definitely too small before. He got crushed physically in games. Hopefully muscle can protect him a bit more.

Seems like my prediction of Xavi planning to start training Fati as our new CF are coming true. :worthy:

Ferran is better on the left, making those Pedro-like runs to draw defenders out of position, which is his biggest strength, while it's just the opposite with Fati, being a deadly finisher. I imagine we'll try to protect him even more from the start by not putting him on the left, so he won't have to make so many sprints, which Xavi wants from his wingers, so that's another reason to try Fati in the middle and just keep Ferran on the wing instead.

Andresito

Staff member
Trained for 20 minutes with the group today.

Will have to complete 10 full sessions before getting the medical green light. Calma, tranquilo, despacito

gregorrin10

I give him 2 games max before he males injury.

Don't think so. Just look at Dembele. An even more critical case of injury prone, and he's all of a sudden having the longest period of injury free since he's been at the club. Hope I didn't jinx it now.

A new medical team helped, but most of all Xavi and the change in the players physical and mental preparation, diet, improving team chemistry with the team eating together, and changing the mentality of players and everyone in the club back to the top. So pretty much do everything you need on the highest level to be successful. Under Valverde and Koeman we were basically running a kindergarten, where everyone just did whatever the fuck they wanted, those times are luckily well and truly over!

JamDav1982

Don't think so. Just look at Dembele. An even more critical case of injury prone, and he's all of a sudden having the longest period of injury free since he's been at the club. Hope I didn't jinx it now.

A new medical team helped, but most of all Xavi and the change in the players physical and mental preparation, diet, improving team chemistry with the team eating together, and changing the mentality of players and everyone in the club back to the top. So pretty much do everything you need on the highest level to be successful. Under Valverde and Koeman we were basically running a kindergarten, where everyone just did whatever the fuck they wanted, those times are luckily well and truly over!

Same medical team and Xavi he got his last injury under when played longer than was advised to in cup.

Zidane82

Dembele like a few others seem to play well and stay fit when they are desperately trying to get a new contract .

I seem to recall YaYa being exactly the same

Laplacian

Seems like my prediction of Xavi planning to start training Fati as our new CF are coming true. :worthy:

Ferran is better on the left, making those Pedro-like runs to draw defenders out of position, which is his biggest strength, while it's just the opposite with Fati, being a deadly finisher. I imagine we'll try to protect him even more from the start by not putting him on the left, so he won't have to make so many sprints, which Xavi wants from his wingers, so that's another reason to try Fati in the middle and just keep Ferran on the wing instead.

Dembele has been fine injury wise for the second season in a row now. Nothing to do with Xavi.

Nello

I actually think Ansu and Ferran are somewhat similar wingers. Both have great movement, football IQ and an instinct for goal. His movement, runs and general decision making was what impressed me most about Ansu in the beginning. His ceiling is also higher in my book, I think he can develop better dribbling and technique than Ferran. I have faith in Fati, just hope he hasn?t lost too much speed through all this.

OVI9323

Most exciting player with Pedri in my eyes.

The last time i had this feeling of "Clutch" player where you can't exactly eplain how he do it so well, it was Messi.

Very young but is so clinical to score goal. Just take all the time necessary to back on the feel. No need to speed up the process, even if he wasn't rush the last time

vegitot

Wasn't Fati lastest injury under Xavi??? Also Dembele was healthy for the whole season last year.

Anyway if they try to turn Fati into a striker, i can see another Pato case.

Home of Barca Fans