Ángel Di María

JerseyAddict

Do we really want this player:

di-maria.png

ShervinJ

Theres no way in hell PSG will do business with us to sign one of their starters. These stories just get circulated if there are exciting twists such as Di Maria being international teammates with Messi and being a former Madrid player.

Zuti

No, he didn't came because of Neymar. But if Neyboy would stay I think buying Paulinho would also be one of the reasons to make him happy. But of course not the main reason behind Paulinho signing, we all know what that is.

Anyway, I was just asking hypothetically about Messi demanding Di Maria to see what people opinion are about that. I agree with what Lelouch said. Of course Messi would be happy if we'd buy one of his NT teammates and good friends but I also don't believe he would demand to sign them.

Don't believe everything you read. I seriously doubt that Liverpool would accept money+player swap for Cou. Rakitić at his age is not Klopp type of player and if they want Roberto they can buy him for 40M while keeping Cou. So just another BS rumour.

Of course I dont believe it, thats why I'm pissed it's been reported by MD, and we all know MD writes on behalf of Barto.

Julien

We actually have little choice ... I'd prefer Draxler though

PSG, and Draxler's agent said he isn't for sale. So forget Draxler.

What worries me a lot is that there are all those rumors about Di Maria, and in this case, neither PSG or DM's agents are denying anything...

Julien

Headlines from Le Parisien newspaper that will be released this wednesday: "PSG says No to Barca about Di Maria".

Article will be about how Bartomeu called, and wanted to negociate, and how PSG told him to fack off.

Good that Di Maria is not an option anymore. Sad that Bartomeu tried something after all that happened with PSG this summer. I don't know what he expected.

I guess they would prefer to let him leave for free than negociate with Bartomeu. :lol:

BADGERBHOY

Headlines from Le Parisien newspaper that will be released this wednesday: "PSG says No to Barca about Di Maria".

Article will be about how Bartomeu called, and wanted to negociate, and how PSG told him to fack off.

Good that Di Maria is not an option anymore. Sad that Bartomeu tried something after all that happened with PSG this summer. I don't know what he expected.

I guess they would prefer to let him leave for free than negociate with Bartomeu. :lol:

Please be true

wisconsincule

What the fuck is happening. This fucking board is trash

Okay it looks like the official twitter account was hacked. I was about to lose my god damn mind.

Força Barça

yes very hacked
FC Barcelona
3 mins ·
Hi FC Barcelona, it's OurMine (Security Group), please contact us - ourmine .org -> Contact Us, and sorry for the hoax

Home of Barca Fans