9 - Robert Lewandowski

Tookien

Deserves way better service than he's getting currently. Absolutely pathetic chance creation.

How on Earth is Xavi's terrible style of play okay with Barca fans? I heard Barca fans were very specific about what style of play they want? Turns out it doesn't matter to them as long as the guy speaks Catalan and jerks off to Cruyff......

Good point.

It amazes me how people can't see the fact that Barcelona are simply not capable of producing any chances.

They can't even get a decent cross in.

This system is not working.

Blaming this on Lewandowski is hilarious. His conversion rate this season is only a few percentage points behind Haalands.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Lewandowski+the whole frontline is definitely one of the reasons. They all suck. Pedri+Frenkie will improve it a lot though.

lucas24

Good point.

It amazes me how people can't see the fact that Barcelona are simply not capable of producing any chances.

They can't even get a decent cross in.

This system is not working.

Blaming this on Lewandowski is hilarious. His conversion rate this season is only a few percentage points behind Haalands.
Haaland can afford to waste situations because City create him a multitude chances in every match. He has 1.13 goals/90! For the average football fan this is a key statistic. Of course this is a misleading statistic cuz it doesn't depend only on the quality of the player, but just as much on the class of the team he plays for.

Robert Lewandowski, Barca, 14 games (league+CL), 8 goals/8.5 xG (eff 94%), 0.15 xAG/90 (expected assists/match), scored 24% of team goals this season
Erling Haaland, City, 16, 17/17.5 (97%), 0.23, 38%
Harry Kane, Bayern, 16, 22/15.1 (146%), 0.32, 41%
Romelu Lukaku, Roma, 14, 9/5.5 (164%), 0.05, 41%
Vitor Roque, Athletico Paranaense, 30, 15/10.5 (143%), 0.07, ?

I agree that Haaland has a bad time. Mostly he has as an efficiency 120%+. Nevertheless, if I had the choice (Lewa vs Haaland) I would choose a Norwegian (joke).
Vitor Roque has stats very similar to Lukaku. He is effective but he has only 0.07 xGA/90 which means he won't create chances for himself. However, he is a very young player who can develop.

ajnotkeith

Just miscontrols some basic passes and kills a lot of attacks even if poaches fair amount of goals.

This needs to be his last year sadly.

Temptation

He's washed up but he'll always score goals if the service is half decent.

Even today's goal happened because of him.

Barca needs to work on the patterns of play and create way more chances.

lucas24

Kane has thoroughly exposed this lad and his Bayernliga exploits/"records"
So what if Kane breaks BL record when Lewa performs better on Tik-Tok?

BTW. Does anyone know how to check the number of followers on Lewa's social media before and after he came to Barca? He came here for 2 reasons: 1) to win ballon d'or (poor chances), 2) to become popular in South America. His plan was that after his career ended, he will be selling huge amounts of products there (shampoos, razors, etc.).

Porque

So what if Kane breaks BL record when Lewa performs better on Tik-Tok?

BTW. Does anyone know how to check the number of followers on Lewa's social media before and after he came to Barca? He came here for 2 reasons: 1) to win ballon d'or (poor chances), 2) to become popular in South America. His plan was that after his career ended, he will be selling huge amounts of products there (shampoos, razors, etc.).

Good post. We should have kept Riqui Puig.

Home of Barca Fans