9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

For all the hate he's getting, 2 matches in a row he scored the winner. Already won the club 6 points and the season has just started.

Here's hoping he gets that confidence back. One step at a time. Let's go.

ajnotkeith

For all the hate he's getting, 2 matches in a row he scored the winner. Already won the club 6 points and the season has just started.

Here's hoping he gets that confidence back. One step at a time. Let's go.
He was bad and scored a pen. It's the Ronaldo at United arguments again.

Well done to him for scoring the winning penalty but feel club could do better with another striker and our attack wouldn't look so static.

Sorin

He's so static and weak that i feel we could do better with someone like Giroud instead of him. He gets bodied by everyone and their dog, a classic strong number 9 would hold the fucking ball at least since Xavi can't coach anything else it seems.

Tookien

When Neymar dribbles 20 players and loses the game. He's world class. A hero.

When Lewandowski does zero dribbles and wins the game, he's a bum.

MTL_Barca

Rare to see such a decline in that short amount of time without a big injury, but i guess eventually time catches up to everyone.

Plays like you expect a 35+ year old forward to play, seems like in the end his great shape just postponed the fall off but overall can't prolong his top level career.

If he continues like that it's time for MLS/Saudi league next summer.

Messigician

🚨 Xavi Hernández on Robert Lewandowski: "I think we're too demanding with him. He's given us four points in the last two games, he scored in the last match, he scored today, he played a good positional game. He didn't have too many touches but he was very well positioned. I think he played well. Even if we had won without his goal, I think he played as good game. He forced the penalty, he converted it, the other day he gave us the win. We can't say he's in a bad moment, he played very well today. I think we are too demanding sometimes of the players. I'm happy with him today, he works hard and he's Lewandowski, he's our striker."

@KingLeo10 thoughts?

Masetro10

Straight up got a RM type PK. Got touched and dove. It did bail us out. It will also provide karma for when the weakest pk ever will be given against us in a big game.

Home of Barca Fans