8 - Pedro Gonzalez "Pedri"

xXKonan

Frustrating stuff.

Honestly, I don't have high confidence both Pedri and Dembele will be ready after the break. Dembele held up well for the most part but the gremlins returned again and Pedri? man has a knack of getting injured in the most crucial part of the season and we keep either trying to rush him back or the guy just heals slowly like Dembele and we have to keep pushing him back.

fergus90

It happens. Iniesta was injured a lot too, especially in his 20s.

Club needs another midfielder anyway. Gundogan for free would be a great signing.

KingLeo10

You're being WAY too rash here.

I know other high talent players have had injury issues before - even Messi. But the likes of Messi and Robben were very athletically gifted.

Iniesta less so and comparable to Pedri but I think Iniesta at a similar age was a tad quicker and more agile in his turning than Pedri. Pedri also plays in a time where physical gifts are a tad more important.,

Again, I hope I’m wrong but I have my worries

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not too worried about his injuries. Shit happens and he's only 20 years old playing A LOT of minutes being expected to carry the midfield.

We need to sign another creative midfielder to lessen his burden. Frenkie and Gavi don't provide much in that regard and Kessie is a different type of midfielder too.

Home of Barca Fans