8 - Pedri

Devils

This guy might be the greatest midfield talent I have ever seen.

I cannot believe it.

Pedriesta! I am blessed!

khaled_a_d

Whoever thought he wasn't good enough for Real Madrid when he had trial with them, we should give him a gift.
Actually, he should get a life long salary from Barca :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Wonder what it'll take to win Ballon d'Or. CL + WC? A high amount of G/A?

As a midfielder it'll take a lot to win, even if he's class in the all round play. But surely going to be a regular in the top 10.

khaled_a_d

As a midfielder it'll take a lot to win, even if he's class in the all round play. But surely going to be a regular in the top 10.

Zidane, Modric, Nedved & Kaka has won it, as long as there is no Messi/CR7 reincarnation midfielders has legit chance despite being underdogs.
Last 25 yearr Ballon d?r winner: Messi + CR7 had 12 awards, one was cancelled, the other 12 went to a defender (1) midfielder (4) and a winger whom you can put in attack or midfield (Figo) and 6 attackers.

iniestaGOAT

Won't take much. If Barca wins the UCL pedri or whoever is the best player wins the Balondor.

Benefit of playing for the greatest team in the history.

vegitot

All of them. I think Pedri can score like 10 goals per season with 10 assists. Xavi asks him to do that and we will see it next season when he has full season.

A great performance to win World Cup or UCL can help. As long as he is the main man of Barca and no supernova like Messi around. Club can run a campaign for him.

Andresito

Staff member
All of them. I think Pedri can score like 10 goals per season with 10 assists. Xavi asks him to do that and we will see it next season when he has full season.

A great performance to win World Cup or UCL can help. As long as he is the main man of Barca and no supernova like Messi around. Club can run a campaign for him.

Already reached 4+6 in a trash Koeman side during 20/21 so 10+10 is where he should be regularly imo now that we don't have an alien who scores and assists for 3 players.

Winning CL or WC will also boost chances of Gavi and Ferran (and Ansu) depending on how much they're involved. But for now it seems like they all will be influential for both Spain and Barca.

Home of Barca Fans