7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
YEAH 160m worth of amazing talent, totally bossed the game it totally wasn't the 36 year old brazilian FB at all.

WTF did they guy do please tell me? other then actually make a couple of passes against an atrocious defence in loads of space in a low quality game (and he still got it wrong on occasion too). Don't mind that he missed the goal it can happen i just get irritated with people making it out like he's some fucking amazing player, He fucking isn't.

Fucking people masturbating over absolutely nothing.

Also comparing Arthurs roles to coutinhos lol heard it all may as well compare strikers to defenders while we are at it.

Total-Football

absolutely played his typical barca game.

its just that with brazil vs argentina it was a matter of who is less shit. so he did ok by default not by action

Newcomer

Confirmed by our insiders than PSG is interested in Coutinho.

Why ? Why ? Why ?

Pfff, i'm so angry at my club now...

They are ok to sell Neymar and they want to buy fucking Coutinho. Such a downgrade...

Tackle

Why ? Why ? Why ?

They are ok to sell Neymar and they want to buy fucking Coutinho. Such a downgrade...

[tw]1146383125959847937[/tw]

Is this the insider you're referring to and if so how reliable is he generally for PSG?

Judoman

Why ? Why ? Why ?

Anyone that s attainable is a downgrade from Neymar.

Anyway, i wouldn t worry. Your coach is much better than Valverde and he will build the team around him. I don t think you ll regret signing him if it happens.

CatalinR10

Why ? Why ? Why ?

you can keep neymar and also have coutinho for free dawg

Newcomer

[tw]1146383125959847937[/tw]

Is this the insider you're referring to and if so how reliable is he generally for PSG?

No.

I'm referring to the insiders in our PSG forum.

PSG targets are Milinkovic Savic, Koulibaly as CB, Donnarumma as GK, Coutinho in attack. The rest i dunno.

I don't know this Nicolo Schira but it is consistent with what we have been told.

And for Neymar, they are saying PSG will give no freebie to Barcelona regarding the valuation of the player.

And about reliable reporters for PSG, you have:
-Loic Tanzi who is like 99,99% right about anything PSG
-RMC who is maybe the best media about PSG. Bouhafsi is pretty close and friendly with Leonardo especially. So, if Bouhafsi said something about PSG, you can assume Leonardo asked him to say it.
-Leonardo kinda only knows about Italian market. Hence why Donnarumma who is overrated, Milinkovic Savic, etc. I guess it is the reason why this Nicolo Schira has input about PSG targets. Di Marzio too should be reliable about PSG.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans