7 - Ferran Torres

Nazario1985

Dembele and others had proved 10 times more than anything this kid dreamed about and they ended up being disasters for us.

So what he did for City means nothing to me, it's how he will fit is what matters at the end.

Hope he will be a success story if he ever comes

akaranzo

Can't believe this is actually happening, it seemed like such a long shot. Let's fucking go, really excited for this. One of the biggest Spanish talents and a great fit for our team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How?

Single digit goals and assists in his entire career

You can see the future omg NASA needs to hire you.
How on earth can you say someone who barely proved something can for SURE be worth 65M for us !!!

Because we're signing him for 55m where the 10m add-ons are based on him either winning the BdO or playing 70% of our games if we win the CL.

Hence if he end up costing 65m he'll have very likely been worth it :shrug:

DonAK

Also if I could see the future I am not sure why NASA of all organizations/agencies would hire me given they don't deal in speculation..

Nazario1985

Because we're signing him for 55m where the 10m add-ons are based on him either winning the BdO or playing 70% of our games if we win the CL.

Hence if he end up costing 65m he'll have very likely been worth it :shrug:

Are those "or" or "and" clauses
the only source i did read said "or"
Also are we talking $ ?

In the dailymail it reads : ?55million pounds transfer which is 65M euro

Last edited:

DonAK

Are those "or" or "and" clauses

Also talking $ ? the only source i did read said "or"

I think it's "or".

Extra 10m will be paid out to Man City if he wins the BdO or plays 70% of our games if we win the CL. The 70% of our games have to be more than 45 mins to count as a game too.

Neeraj

I've never looked at Ferran Torres and thought 'Damn, he's a real danger here'. 55/65m seems quite a lot for a sub who wanted out to be honest. Having said that, when your club is desperately missing Braithgoat on the pitch, you really need some kind of reinforcement.

Anyway given the level of player he is, his age, his transfer price - I think this is unlikely to be an absolute disaster. Will probably be an okayish transfer and worst case it doesn't really work out for him and he moves on for some 20-30 million.

Laplacian

He doesn't really impress me technically, but with him we now have two speedsters at the club. One for each wing, so it's a decent start. Now for operation Kingslay Coman.

Raketa10

He doesn't really impress me technically, but with him we now have two speedsters at the club. One for each wing, so it's a decent start. Now for operation Kingslay Coman.

I definitely wouldn't call him a speedster. He definitely has qualities but speed isn't one of them.

Home of Barca Fans