7 - Ferran Torres

Redbuck

Marcus Thuram on a free transfer would be the obvious pick, although there will be competition for his signature.

I know about Thuram, he can cover the LW and CF positions like Memphis did for us. But we might need two left wingers as Fati may (and should) leave on loan, so we'll need another player to fill the gap (I don't count Torres as a LW as he's better on the right and we all know the situation on the RW). Do you know another good LW that can do the job ?

Porque

I know about Thuram, he can cover the LW and CF positions like Memphis did for us. But we might need two left wingers as Fati may (and should) leave on loan, so we'll need another player to fill the gap (I don't count Torres as a LW as he's better on the right and we all know the situation on the RW). Do you know another good LW that can do the job ?

It's a good question. I don't think it's very realistic to sign 2 left wingers next market, not least with the salary cap implications.

I'd still stay with keeping Abde on loan or sell with buyback rather than bring back to compete with Thuram. Alternatives can be Fati, Ferran (if any are still here) with Estanis who could always get a shot.

But say we did look at the market for a second option, maybe someone undervalued that would be cheap or loanable like Hudson-Odoi? He has been poor at Bayer but there's talent there.

Porque

Ideally with the game Balde has, and with the hope he still improves alot, you have a good quality inverted winger sitting closer to the forward on that left side.

A fully fit Fati should be good for that. Of Ferran could dribble and score he would be good too. :Lol:

I think that kind of role is suitable for Thuram too. It's that sort of Henry and Villa forgotten role.

If it's touchline winger stuff (which it shouldn't be with Balde around) then Thuram may get found out and struggle.

Co0ter

Ideally with the game Balde has, and with the hope he still improves alot, you have a good quality inverted winger sitting closer to the forward on that left side.

A fully fit Fati should be good for that. Of Ferran could dribble and score he would be good too. :Lol:

I think that kind of role is suitable for Thuram too. It's that sort of Henry and Villa forgotten role.

If it's touchline winger stuff (which it shouldn't be with Balde around) then Thuram may get found out and struggle.

Balde is more of a LW than Torres and Fati, so that says a lot about their quality.

Both need to be gone this summer. Cash in on Fati and sell Torres to whoever is dumb enough to buy him for whatever amount. Even if it's 15mil, just get rid of him and his weak mentality.

If possible after getting rid of both of them, I'd try to sign Mitoma. Thuram on a free would be great coverage across the front line. Ideally, Fati and Torres would cover the cost, somehow.

Then a DM. Forget RB since we can't afford it.

Andresito

Staff member
Balde is more of a LW than Torres and Fati, so that says a lot about their quality.

Both need to be gone this summer. Cash in on Fati and sell Torres to whoever is dumb enough to buy him for whatever amount. Even if it's 15mil, just get rid of him and his weak mentality.

If possible after getting rid of both of them, I'd try to sign Mitoma. Thuram on a free would be great coverage across the front line. Ideally, Fati and Torres would cover the cost, somehow.

Then a DM. Forget RB since we can't afford it.

Cucurella went for 65m, and now they want around 100m for Caicedo. And these are defensive players. Mitoma being an attacker, won't be cheap at all. For around 100m, Kvara is a much better option. But that option might be gone in 2-3 years when we hopefully can spend those amounts again.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
More like we get bullied to pay huge prices for mediocre players. Our record signings being some of the worst ever are evidence enough fo that lol

Home of Barca Fans