7 - Ferran Torres

CatalinR10

He provided an assist.

BIG !

Now if somehow some EPL team gets baited and takes him off our team.

Everton pls come in clutch again.

khaled_a_d

He is a RW and clearly more comfortable there.
Don't know if it was him or Xavi finally realizing it, but the kid attack the penalty area from sideline non stop, and it causes havoc to defense and open things to everyone.

kush

Didn't see the game but agree he seems best on RW.

On LW he just cuts inside and tries a curler that goes high and wide. Though he can make some nice outside-in runs but we havn't seen that in a while.

feggydinho

He is a RW and clearly more comfortable there.
Don't know if it was him or Xavi finally realizing it, but the kid attack the penalty area from sideline non stop, and it causes havoc to defense and open things to everyone.

This also makes our recruitment questionable, if Ferran is better as a RW, then we have Dembele and Ferran for that position.

Now, why did we go ahead to sign Raphinha??? when he can only play as a RW, and it's clear that we need a quality LW. We would've just gone into the market for a quality LW, so we have 2 natural LW and 2 natural RW

Nazario1985

This also makes our recruitment questionable, if Ferran is better as a RW, then we have Dembele and Ferran for that position.

Now, why did we go ahead to sign Raphinha??? when he can only play as a RW, and it's clear that we need a quality LW. We would've just gone into the market for a quality LW, so we have 2 natural LW and 2 natural RW

Laporta big brain.

This club is so desperate we sign whoever says yes and is affordable.

khaled_a_d

We have signed/renewed Ferran, Dembele & Raphinha in span of 7 months.
I think there was 2 ideas here:
1-We needed to add depth as much as we can, after seeing us starting the likes of Abde, Demir & Jutgla in important games.
2-Versatility of many players, as we have Dembele, Ferran, Fati along one of Depay/Auba who all can play LW.

But current performance is an issue.

I don't think he's better at RW, this was most likely a one off.

He himself said his preferred position is RW.
He is versatile and both Pep and Lucho used that, but during Valancia days he was RW most of the time.
Also looked better against RM in that position

Last edited:

Neeraj

I think he went past his man down the line on the RW exactly 0 times if I remember correctly. Yeah, his favourite position indeed. One trick pony and still a shit player, wherever he plays.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think he went past his man down the line on the RW exactly 0 times if I remember correctly. Yeah, his favourite position indeed. One trick pony and still a shit player, wherever he plays.

he went past two men to assist Ansu's goal? I don't even like him as a player but he's clearly more comfortable at RW

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
RW was his position at Valencia and even Man City tbf so makes sense. I think Xavi should start both him and Ansu again tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans