7 - Ferran Torres

gregorrin10

Vini is their Neymar. Good chance PSG will lure him away at some point.

Don't think so. He really seems to love playing for and living in Madrid, and after Benzema leaves, he'll also be the focal point of their team, already kinda is. He also doesn't seem like the type to care about money over all else, like Neymar always looked.

Wizzbar

New signing
I couldn't believe, Ferran is in starting 11. God forbid and WTF! Who is Spain's coach? O yes, Luis Enrique...I mean, , I'm a Barca fan forever, but c'mon,this is like good fucking comedy horror and part of SF. Who is this guy after all? Ok, his name is Ferran Torres, but how in this world he managed to achieve this point in his career? With his football abilities, he couldn't. But...I can't stop thinking about, his family's connection s, because it must be that, somebody in his family is powerful enough to pull his career to this level. What else can be guys, help me with this, please, explain it to me, enlight me, I need to know because I think I'm goin ' crazy about this retard every time I see him on the pitch...FUUUUCK!!

Last edited:

mc_lovin

I couldn't believe, Ferran is in starting 11. God forbid and WTF! Who is Spain's coach? O yes, Luis Enrique...I mean, , I'm a Barca fan forever, but c'mon,this is like good fucking comedy horror and part of SF.

Sooo, who would you put out there? :lol:

serghei

Man he is bad. Hope we can somehow cut our losses and get back some of the money paid for him.

Not much pace, no real finishing instincts, medium intelligence, thinks he is a star etc. 20-30m player at best.

Barcilliant

People should salute coaches like Pep and Klopp. They can make an ordinary player look good. This guy will be on loan to Valencia next season.

Skalman

Im thinking back, trying to remember a worse player we have had, i mean Traore wasnt good but better, Deulefeu despite all the hate was better, what is the name of that prospect we had that was absolute class in La Masia and won us U19 Champions league, he never panned out but i question if he was this bad. Also the Brazilian guy, the winger that was in Italy for awhile-better. Yeah ok Douglas was worse but he didn't play up front and his transfer was really shady.

Home of Barca Fans