7 - Ferran Torres

Iniesta Ultra

More worrying

Ferran Torres: "It hurts to see Valencia like this. These last months have been very complicated. I would like to return one day."

He learned from Lukaku how to get sold while 'saving face' ololololo! Least he knows he's in over his head at Barca but we know Xavi won't relent for at least another transfer window smfh, god knows how much his market value will drop by then. Keeping our Barto, DembCoutGrizz tradition alive!

Last edited:

jamrock

He should go back to Valencia fo sho, take a quick 30 mili for him, that's his level, maybe he'll be ready in 4 years.

jamrock

To think that we may sell de jong for 80m all in & bought him for 65m all in, just highlights how truly horrible that deal was.

I don't rate what Frankie has done for us since being here, very underwhelming, but everyone can see he has WC potential.

Torres is truly trash, high water mark is Pedro, no one would pay 65m for pedro even at his best.

Xavi pushed for his man, but jeeez.

jamrock

Except when you did compare them and called it a 'fair comparison'.

Stop the nonsense.

Make it too easy and been through this one before.

Definitely said that, but he's proven to be total shit

Hence high water mark is Pedro. Never lie babe not to you.

So easy not to lie.

JamDav1982

Definitely said that, but he's proven to be total shit

Hence high water mark is Pedro. Never lie babe not to you.

So easy not to lie.

You compared them but like to make snide remarks about others doing it.

So easy to prove the lie.

Never lie babe not to you.

Too easy.

jamrock

You compared them.

So easy to prove the lie.

Never lie babe not to you.

Literally just said I did tho beb, even said it may first post, what's the issue?

What me to lie, it's easier for you but I'll try.

I definitely did not say Barcelona have plenty of money & can sign whoever they want but those players won't come here.

I felt dirty lying like that, but Anything for you sweetie.

JamDav1982

Literally just said I did tho beb, even said it may first post, what's the issue?

What me to lie, it's easier for you but I'll try.

I definitely did not say Barcelona have plenty of money & can sign whoever they want but those players won't come here.

I felt dirty lying like that, but Anything for you sweetie.

Yeah literally just said you did beb.

Saying it is a fair comparison then saying it is insult to have them in same sentence.

Top stuff.

You felt dirty lying like that, but Anything for you sweetie.

Home of Barca Fans