5 - Iñigo Martínez

xXKonan

Rather have Faye in the squad moving forward at this point.

Good on the ball but poor defensively. Felt bad for Cubarsi cause it felt like he was working overtime being paired up with him.

xXKonan

I could see the argument why Xavi wanted him but he had a few good games here and was a massive upgrade to Alonso. But right now he's just not worth keeping around at this point.

Far too injury-prone and apparently on high wages. With the rise of Cubarsi and Faye waiting in the wings, I just can't see it being worth keeping him around at this point in time.

He's still good enough for plenty of teams in Spain though if he leaves.

Loki

I could see the argument why Xavi wanted him but he had a few good games here and was a massive upgrade to Alonso. But right now he's just not worth keeping around at this point.

Far too injury-prone and apparently on high wages. With the rise of Cubarsi and Faye waiting in the wings, I just can't see it being worth keeping him around at this point in time.

He's still good enough for plenty of teams in Spain though if he leaves.
Best scenario would be getting a DM, pull Christensen back, promote Faye and sell Inigo.

serghei

His signing made sense, but he's a bum. Even as a free player he is not worth it due to the wages part. And his experience is mostly at fucking up. He seems very good at doing dumb shit, almost at the level of old Pique. Replaced a turd with a different colored one.

xXKonan

I think the plan was Alonso was supposed to be Alba's backup while Balde was going to get a chance in Pre-season and likely be loaned out.

It changed when Balde ended up establishing himself and he ended up being mostly a starter and rotating with Alba. Alonso was shoved mostly to CB and he was Diabolical as an LB and somewhat passable at times as a CB.

Inigo was brought in and again a La Masia product being Cubarsi ended up making him redundant how Balde made Alonso redundant quickly.

Home of Barca Fans