4 - Ronald Araújo

Jay Jay

I watched the second goal again and it was definitely his fault. He had to see that Alonso arrived to cover Muller and after Christensen came out on Musiala, he should have started towards Sane at the same moment.

In addition, in my opinion, one of his worse matches recently. He looked somewhat insecure to me, the opposite of how he usually looks.

Buy RB and let Araujo and Kounde play as CB regularly... In 2 years it can be like Puyol-Marquez, Vidic-Ferdinand. So far with rotation of Kounde and little time playing I can't blame them not understanding each other and have lack of chemistry.

Pepe Silvia

I want to love this guy. Something seems off about him though. Sometimes he behaves like a loose cannon other times he makes bone headed decisions. If he keeps his head down and does work for 2 years, he could become something Great for Barca.

Temptation

Is it just a knock/precautionary sub or is he more seriously injured??

These details can decide the La Liga this season. On paper Barca seem stronger but Madrid seem to have improved and are winning consistently.

Birdy

Pique hired Pogba's witch-doctor to cast a spell on our entire back-line so he can start the Classico

Home of Barca Fans