4 - Ronald Araújo

KingLeo10

I like how the trolls each have their own agendas. That often contradict each other :lol:

Fati doesn't think any player was good in the WC final, because he probably thinks CR7 was the MOTM :lol: Temp is anyone but Barca or Barca legends/players. :clown: will dance for the Spurs if he has to.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Your post '' :lol: Andresito and I aren't good friends lmao. We've disagreed on a few topics.''

Im sorry dude but this is a pussy mentality, choose only friends who have same opinions and being afraid of having different views on a topic, such an attitude as an adult is embarrassing

The second part is once again a lie, especially if you read the last page when i spoke about Romero's WC final performance well :lol: Kl is really a special case

anyways, my last post about that topic

siu.

KingLeo10

Your post '' :lol: Andresito and I aren't good friends lmao. We've disagreed on a few topics.''

Im sorry dude but this is a pussy mentality, choose only friends who have same opinions and being afraid of having different views on a topic, such an attitude as an adult is embarrassing

The second part is once again a lie, especially if you read the last page when i spoke about Romero's WC final performance well :lol: Kl is really a special case

anyways, my last post about that topic

siu.

:lol:

This Portuguese grandpa probably bigged himself up in the mirror and rehearsed a few times before coming up with this post.

Sailor Mars

Bad form over the last stretch.

Get the feeling that when he gets a little older, or picks up more injuries- he'll probably lose a few tenths of a seconds on his reaction time, speed, and other physical attributes and he could become more of a liability. More bench material than starter material.

JohnN

seems like a trend, doesn't it? everyone having bad individual seasons. In wonder how we managed to accumulate a collection of only bad players. what other factor could there be..

mc_lovin

seems like a trend, doesn't it? everyone having bad individual seasons. In wonder how we managed to accumulate a collection of only bad players. what other factor could there be..
Like squad management? Easier to blame Xavi though.

Pedri-Gundogan-Frenkie is a piss poor midfield defensively. Noone will look good in the backline with them in front.

Temptation

Bad form over the last stretch.

Get the feeling that when he gets a little older, or picks up more injuries- he'll probably lose a few tenths of a seconds on his reaction time, speed, and other physical attributes and he could become more of a liability. More bench material than starter material.
Araujo is only playing at this level because of his height, strength and pace. Basically, without his physicality and when it declines, it's curtains for him.

His defensive positioning, marking and reading of the game is poor.

BJJ

This guy went from being the next Puyol to the next Macguire. Pretty scary how bad his present form is.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Is he carrying an injury? His leg has a shit ton of wrapping. Looks out of sorts and not the physically imposing demon we are accustomed to

JamDav1982

Is he carrying an injury? His leg has a shit ton of wrapping. Looks out of sorts and not the physically imposing demon we are accustomed to

Yes he clearly is.

Cant even kick the ball properly and must have an injury to his knee ligaments.

Cancelo looks the same.

Home of Barca Fans