4 - Ronald Araújo

Gnidrologist

He should stop jumping on top of other players like crazy horse and then landing on his back all hurty. Always gives me "oh, not again" reaction. What's the deal with these unnecessary unhinged challenges that can end up with another long term injury. Seen him do this numerous times.

Xaviniesta

The vinicius slayer.

Nothing short of a beast.
That's not saying much. Vinicius is a fraud of the highest magnitude and no one rates him except bipolar Madrid fans whenever he scores a random goal

Bro was desperate for attention during that substitution after Araujo kept him quiet all game :laporta2:

Kul_z

I think The Torres foul killed any chance of reviewing
But for real, fuck that. It was clear as a day that someone from our side would be booked after that, luckily it was ferran but god damn, not showing even slightest of doubt is what annoys me the most. And after all these similar situations after all these years they have the guts to put negreira case on the table.

Anyway, what a player our beast is

jamrock

But for real, fuck that. It was clear as a day that someone from our side would be booked after that, luckily it was ferran but god damn, not showing even slightest of doubt is what annoys me the most. And after all these similar situations after all these years they have the guts to put negreira case on the table.

Anyway, what a player our beast is
I agree I think it should have been reviewed at least for sure and have the ref take a look.

But they used the foul to hide behind.

JamDav1982

Played well and that is way likes of Pep are going.. best 1 v 1 defenders at full back and ball players at CB.

Cant fault Xavi for defensive set up or way team played first hour.

Ashas often been case with Xavi Barca get worse when comes time to react to changes other team make.

BusiTheKing

He's too heavy handed. Could have had two pens against him in the last two games. Commits a lot of unnecessary fouls in the middle of the field as well, going through the back of strikers and stuff.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

He's too heavy handed. Could have had two pens against him in the last two games. Commits a lot of unnecessary fouls in the middle of the field as well, going through the back of strikers and stuff.
That is the way Uruguayo plays. You take that away from him and he becomes half the player. The many positives of playing that way far outweigh the negatives.

Nobody deals with players one on one as good as him. I'd fancy him to handle prime Cristiano with a pair of Uruguayan slippers on whilst sipping a yerba mate.

Porque

Absolutely. But then you have the referees perspective and biases. Araujo is a defender that will win most of is duels. So when an action like that happens, the ref will think "Araujo gets to that ball first off of the turn" and doesn't give the penalty.

Especially if he is having a game where he is previously winning all his 50/50s.

Home of Barca Fans