4 - Ronald Araújo

Pepe Silvia

Araujo needs to work on his decision making when under pressure, almost error prone. Doesn't need to make things more difficult than they need to be. Keep it simple stupid (K.I.S.S.).

Catta

Araujo needs to work on his decision making when under pressure, almost error prone. Doesn't need to make things more difficult than they need to be. Keep it simple stupid (K.I.S.S.).

Or he could just hide from the ball and point his finger where the others should pass, like the unique player does. Can't be under pressure when you never receive the ball.

Catta

2nd goal was mostly on him. Pretty bad performance in the 2nd half.

No, that was on Christensen.

Araujo did his job tonight, had no problems against Mane. And was even good enough with his passing. Him and Kounde did what was asked from them. Team was let down by the false DM and the other defenders.

Sailor Mars

A little surprised Araujo let Sane get past him. Looked like it was a gap that he could close. But don't know what Christensen was thinking cutting across like that.

khaled_a_d

Him and Kounde relied on each other on that goal, probably due to lack of chemistry since Kounde played with him only few games.
Otherwise solid tbh

Joan

Muller dragged him on that goal enough for Sane to gain advantage. As Khaled said, he probably relied on Kounde too. But in my opinion, Christensen reacted the worst. He pushed forward and left Araujo in 2 on 1 situation.

Messi983

Him and Kounde relied on each other on that goal, probably due to lack of chemistry since Kounde played with him only few games.
Otherwise solid tbh

Tru

I think in a few months when they have a better chemistry we would not concede that goal. These guys are still young and have a lot to learn on a top level but it's not like they're hopeless like Pique and Lenglet who could never keep up with likes of Sane due to their lack of athleticism.

No, that was on Christensen.

Araujo did his job tonight, had no problems against Mane. And was even good enough with his passing. Him and Kounde did what was asked from them. Team was let down by the false DM and the other defenders.

The other guy is right you're wrong. It was completely on Araujo and the weak press before. Araujo is a right side defender there is no reason for him to go and follow Muller when Muller is surrounded by Alonso and Christensen already. He left a huge gap that sane just walked into while if he stayed and covered that gap sane would have nowhere to go but pass to Muller who was covered and not in a dangerous position.

Home of Barca Fans