4 - Ronald Araújo

Barcilliant

He's still a work in progress and I believe he will continue to improve.
I'd like to see him paired with Sule. I believe they would be an excellent CB duo.

behindbrowneyes

Heavily underpaid if you think he is earning not even 1M/season. He can be considered a starter in the second consecutive season now. He's done way more for the club than Eric Garcia, who is earning significantly more than him.

Windhook

[Ferran Mart?nez] The contract extension of Ronald Ara?jo is well underway. The renewal is in the final stretch and both parties are optimistic. Bar?a intends to seal the deal this month. Ara?jo wants to make a career at FC Barcelona and he has informed his representatives.

Messi983

Just make him a fair offer and he'll accept. He loves the club and wants to stay but understandably also doesn't want to be underpaid in comparision to most other players who are not giving us even half of what he does.

I see a future captain in him.

FK7hWZvXwAQfoGg

khaled_a_d

I see a future captain in him.

Will be interesting if Pique retire and Roberto doesn't renew.
Stegen will surely get 3rd spot behind Busquets and Alba, but 1 slot will be available for real voting, and good chance it might goes to one of the younger players.

Andresito

Staff member
Will be interesting if Pique retire and Roberto doesn't renew.
Stegen will surely get 3rd spot behind Busquets and Alba, but 1 slot will be available for real voting, and good chance it might goes to one of the younger players.

If going by seniority, Frenkie can get it. But I'd rather have both Araujo and Gavi ahead of him.

Would be nice with a young long term captain like Puyol was.

M3ls

Bad first pass.
Low level of intelligence.
Bad positioning.

We must sell it if we are offered more than 60 million.

Home of Barca Fans